Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Ngata
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 4,353

Joe Ngata

Aug 20, 2019, 7:22 PM

What a lot of people don't know is Ngata wasn't one to do camps in high school I was told, therefore receiving a 5th star was almost out of the question as those doing the rankings didn't get to see an up close and "in depth" view of him to confirm height, weight, 40 time etc. But watching his film you know he's special and his junior year he went up against the #4 ranked CB in the country in the state championship (5* Isaac Taylor Stuart) and in this game he had 5 catches for 96 yards a 19.7 yard per catch average and a TD as a junior vs a senior... In other words, him being a baller shouldn't surprise anyone who watched him.

A background overview of Ngata and the great family he had growing up really sold me into the idea of him being our best receiver sooner than later and Dabo has had nothing but praise for the young man so I am excited to see him blossom into an elite WR for Clemson.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Joe-Ngata-Clemson-five-star-wide-receiver-commitment--126571619/#126571619_1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WoW..what a strong & determined Family who think first & then act decisively!

Aug 20, 2019, 7:34 PM

And, Joe is coming on strong to reach his goals and Dabo sees & feels it too.

Hope we can sign his little RB Bro.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Great #10

Aug 20, 2019, 7:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Ngata

Aug 20, 2019, 7:58 PM

One of the things seldom mentioned about Dabo's recruiting is the fact he is not only getting young men with football talent, these young men come with a high level of intelligence. Smart guys play smart and it is quite evident. When was the last time we had a signee who didn't qualify academically?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 11:05 PM

I forget his name, but a few years ago we had a RB who couldn’t qualify

Aug 20, 2019, 10:00 PM

A little off topic here but what's the latest on his brother? Are we out of spots at his position?

Aug 20, 2019, 10:10 PM

I think he would pick Clemson but he probably was passed on by CU. However, I feel like with older brother impressing so much if could convince the staff to take a chance on him.

Joe Ngata and his family are impressive!!!

Aug 20, 2019, 10:38 PM

Great story. He could go ANYWHERE and he chose Clemson. For him to say there was really no competition, well, that says a lot about Dabo and Clemson.

The well kept secret of "something in those hills" is being discovered nationwide by some incredible student athletes.

Go TIGERS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Ngata and his family are impressive!!!

Aug 20, 2019, 11:32 PM

We've all read a lot of interviews with parents of Clemson commits, but this one to me simply shakes the tree. Wow - what a dad, and what a family, and what a prospect in Joe Ngata!

Go Dabo, and bless our Lord who makes it possible - who gives and takes away - and Go Tigers!!!

epic article !!!!!

Aug 20, 2019, 11:31 PM

wow !!!

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 4,353
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic