Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jo Burrou vs Isaiha Simmons
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,720

Jo Burrou vs Isaiha Simmons

Jan 7, 2020, 12:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Jo Burrou vs Isaiha Simmons

Jan 7, 2020, 1:23 PM

Just yesterday I was thinking about CBV sending Simmons after Burrow and almost every play. Of course he would come from a different position each time. I think Burrow's weakness is he can lose accuracy when under pressure. Let's put him under a lot of pressure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIL, TRY AGAIN

Jan 7, 2020, 2:40 PM

Tim317 said:

Just yesterday I was thinking about CBV sending Simmons after Burrow and almost every play. Of course he would come from a different position each time. I think Burrow's weakness is he can lose accuracy when under pressure. Let's put him under a lot of pressure.

"When pressured, Burrow still completes 73.9 percent of his passes, a clip 9.5 percentage points better than any other player in the country and the top mark produced by any QB since at least 2011."

"2011"

Jan 7, 2020, 2:53 PM

lol
That's more recent than the last lsu natty.

just lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

what's the percentage when he is sacked by a 6'4", 230#

Jan 7, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to FAIL, TRY AGAIN ]

kansas missile ?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, Burrow is NOT Everything You Think He Is

Jan 7, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to FAIL, TRY AGAIN ]

A sample size of 14 games, against competition inferior to what he will see Monday, is not something I would go all Rajun Cajun on. Players like Issah Simmons, a top 5 draft pick for 2020, might have something to say about it.

Burrow is very good, but he is facing very good. Calm your rhetoric or you might end up eating lots of crow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burro will be Simmons' #####

Jan 7, 2020, 3:42 PM

and muses' ##### and Terrell's ##### and Skalski's ##### and Spector's #####

he's like a doorknob everyone gets a turn

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We get it.

Jan 7, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to FAIL, TRY AGAIN ]

We're not even worthy of being on the same field as you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

So his completion % went down huh?

Jan 7, 2020, 4:03 PM [ in reply to FAIL, TRY AGAIN ]

Our DBs cover. This isn’t the SEC you’re playing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 2:47 PM

Yep Burrow has done very well against blitzes. You have to pick your poison and hope it works.

Jan 7, 2020, 3:39 PM

Beat Burrow by keeping him off the field.....long sustained drives by the Tigers!!!!

That's Why We Play The Game

Jan 7, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Jo Burrou vs Isaiha Simmons ]

Burrow will win some and he will lose some. I don't think with good on good you ever have total dominance to either side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 4:02 PM

That looks shopped. Joe's hair looks too long.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,720
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic