Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jesse PALMER
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Jesse PALMER

Dec 27, 2018, 8:50 PM

I hope Jesse Palmer is not going to be the Announcer for the Clemson and Notre Dame game. He has not
Been for Clemson every since he been on ESPN. He will be one sided as a Announcer for the game..
Keep him away Announcer Football games at Clemson. Are Bowl Games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the combo of McDonough/Blackledge/Rowe....***

Dec 27, 2018, 8:52 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's the combo of McDonough/Blackledge/Rowe....***

Dec 27, 2018, 9:16 PM

nm

Why?... I like that combo...***

Dec 27, 2018, 9:56 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jesse PALMER

Dec 27, 2018, 8:55 PM

Palmer only wishes he could call a final 4 game!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 8:55 PM

I am definitely dumber after reading this incoherent post. Geeze!

He has not been high enough up the pecking order at ESPN

Dec 27, 2018, 8:58 PM

to do many of our games lately. Also, he was pretty much relegated to the SEC Network once it came out.

I know that you and all of us know that he is probably loving this substance issue with the Clemson players. He is really trying to say how Notre Dame should be insulted by the pointspread etc..

I do know one thing, he stopped with a lot of his condescending Clemson remarks when Dabo put him in his place after a Thursday night game we won at NC State in 2013. Dabo said he was sick and tired of some announcers that have an agenda. I believe Dabo complained to ESPN and the Clemson fans booed Palmer the next time he came to Clemson. Once Dabo put him in his place, he shut his mouth. Than after that, he couldn't really say anything because Clemson has been the standard just shy of Alabama.

He needs to worry about how his own alma mater can be located in the richest recruiting state and still suck year after year.

Don't worry - he'll be too busy trying......

Dec 27, 2018, 9:07 PM

on suits and making sure they're too small.

Yep, but he just said TLaw BEST Freshman player ever in his 12 years as commentater!

Dec 27, 2018, 9:14 PM

Saying...that’s strong.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 9:54 PM

I'm no Jesse fan. Always thought he was trying ridiculously to be hunkish wearing his little brother's clothes and Don Johnson three day beard. Tended to be a scoffer of Clemson, when the rest of the ESPN pundits, even though mostly shilling for the SEC, were admitting Clemson developing something special.

That said, I'd have to say he was really giving Clemson and particularly TL some love tonight on an ESPN playoff preview show. He was saying people that should not expect Venables' D to be less than well prepared, Clemson was too deep and Venables too in tune with the D's chemistry in any given situation. Expect blitzes from different angles. Regarding TL, he said he himself had started as a true freshman at UF and no coach would trust a true freshman to be responsible for the very things TL does- checkoffs on disguised blitzes and coverages, frozen rope downfield sideline passes thrown well before the reciever makes his cut. Said TL has proven he can do whatever the team asks him to do and Clemson will come out aggressively.

The BeeBee heads will be the toughest test yet to keep a clean pocket, but I think we can. TL does not get sacked much and when flushed he is amazingly good at getting downfield.

Dec 27, 2018, 10:02 PM

First of all, Jesse Palmer is Canadian. I shouldn’t need to say any more but I will say he’s too busy baking holiday treats on Food Network to follow college football which is also redundant with being Canadian.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic