Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney, Tigers talk Clemson QBs with ESPN's Marty Smith
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney, Tigers talk Clemson QBs with ESPN's Marty Smith

Oct 2, 2018, 9:01 PM

Swinney, Tigers talk Clemson QBs with ESPN's Marty Smith

ESPN's Marty Smith was in Clemson on Tuesday for a story on the Clemson QBs, with freshman Trevor Lawrence now the starter and back in practice after suffering Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney, Tigers talk Clemson QBs with ESPN's Marty Smith

Oct 2, 2018, 9:14 PM

Coaches can drag their feet before giving or signing a players release, and that will make thing tough in finding a new school that season, I think....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 9:31 PM

They can but that would be unethical or perhaps immoral to do that against one of the young men who are just trying to realize their dreams.

Oct 3, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney, Tigers talk Clemson QBs with ESPN's Marty Smith ]

Also, doing shady things like that to hurt players would not play well with recruits.

Luckily, Dabo is not that type of coach.

Just my opinion

Oct 3, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney, Tigers talk Clemson QBs with ESPN's Marty Smith ]

But I believe we'll see coaches not keeping guys around going into their last year if they haven't redhirted and are not gonna start. They'll cover themselves by taking more on NSD.

Just think, had KB been eased on, HJ would have probably stayed if he was in competition with TL

Re: Just my opinion

Oct 3, 2018, 1:21 PM

HJ should have been brought along fast last year, was better than cooper in limited appearances. Coaches have a whole team to think about, and will need to consider player tenure in their decision making process. So many haters out in football fan land swearing were are bad for pulling trigger, hope team can come together and prove haters wrong

Jebus Marty, do something with that hair***

Oct 3, 2018, 10:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jebus Marty, do something with that hair***

Oct 3, 2018, 10:48 AM

He may not know that his hair was adopted. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Five-hair.***

Oct 3, 2018, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Jebus Marty, do something with that hair*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moving on. Good luck KB. TL and CB ALL IN!***

Oct 3, 2018, 12:24 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic