Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ve watched 10 minutes of the ND Syracuse game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,160

I’ve watched 10 minutes of the ND Syracuse game

Dec 5, 2020, 4:00 PM

Refs call bogus penalty on late hit/blow to head on Cuse. He grazed his face shield and pushed him down as he released the ball. Terrible. They don’t call PI on ND when defender was wrapped around receiver.

Cuse can’t catch a break.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve watched 10 minutes of the ND Syracuse game

Dec 5, 2020, 4:02 PM

A break? They’re playing The Notre Dame.

If the refs would just sometimes call the blatant holding by ND that would be shocking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 5, 2020, 4:28 PM

They get away with holding but they sure as heck won’t ever steal play calls from the opposing team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 4:43 PM

Deciphering signals takes a certain level of intelligence that apparently Notre Dame admits to not having.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 5, 2020, 5:43 PM

I get the feeling the diagonal lines in the end zones is an effect of said condition as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 4:05 PM

Officiating has deteriorated this year probably because of virus issues. Teams not working together because someone is sick or quarantined. Some of the subs would be doing games at some little school that canceled the season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 4:06 PM

But ACC refs sucked last year, and the year before, and the year before....

Dec 5, 2020, 4:50 PM

True dat. But I think he makes a good point. Read an article pre season where some of the older veterans opted out. Plus as you said, some being out. Definitely some merit because it's across all games... And I'm about ready to scrap review.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does a dadgum virus have to do with ref's eyes. I will

Dec 5, 2020, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve watched 10 minutes of the ND Syracuse game ]

ask you like I asked Skip Carey many, many years ago...when Bob Horner was hitting the end of his career. Bob had a bad thumb, but was still playing 3rd. The batter hit one of those high, high, pop ups. Horner was under it...and as it got closer he started moving to his left, faster and faster until he stummbled and fell as the ball hit 6 feet to his right. Skip said to Milo I believe, "Well Milo, his thumb has been sprianed for some time now....", and I thought, "What has his sore thumb got to do with his eyes and his locomotive capabilities?!!!".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does a dadgum virus have to do with ref's eyes. I will

Dec 5, 2020, 5:53 PM

Remember when Dizzy Dean would go, " wale MyLow". And then break out singing The Wabash Cannonball??? What a character....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pre-determined bias. It's happening with all the conferences.***

Dec 5, 2020, 4:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 5:30 PM

you can't hit them in the head, that's the rule. No different for any team. Indiana just had the same call. The fumble call was worse, his knee was down before he lost control. Changed the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 5:54 PM

Same as our game plus they want call holding on ND. It’s hard to flatten their QB when you are held or tacked to the ground.

I wonder how the NCAA keeps official’s from betting on games. It would be easy just to give a few grand to your brother in law’s who has an uncle who has a friend at work who knows somebody who will place the bets. I believe it happens a lot more than we realize.

The spirit of Ron Cherry will be in DV tonight. Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,160
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic