Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We can't beat you in football, but....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

We can't beat you in football, but....

Jan 20, 2021, 10:33 AM

....I keep telling y'all we're a golf school. ??

http://results.golfstat.com//public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=21849

Note: A Clemson guy, Jacob Bridgeman, won the individual title.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We can't beat you in football, but.... nor hoops either

Jan 20, 2021, 10:41 AM

till at least this weekend

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, OK, you're a five year donor. We get it.

Jan 20, 2021, 10:43 AM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: OK, OK, you're a five year donor. We get it.

Jan 20, 2021, 10:56 AM

no idea what happened with that. it just suddenly went nuts

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not totalling that up, but it appears he's like a

Jan 20, 2021, 11:06 AM [ in reply to OK, OK, you're a five year donor. We get it. ]

1,000 year donor. That must make 74 older than Joe21®, lightbulbbill® and hartins® combined.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We Interrupt This Program

Jan 20, 2021, 11:20 AM

to bring you a message from

THE TIGER BROADCASTING SYSTEM

“Me no like FSU a whole bunch.”

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We can't beat you in football, but....

Jan 20, 2021, 11:20 AM

Over the course of 216 holes played FSU beat Clemson by 3 shots. However, it was a Clemson golfer who won the individual title. Wow! you are really reaching for something to be proud of. Go back to your book - haha JK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 3:27 PM

As bad a shape as our football program is I have to have long arms to reach for anything positive.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:42 PM

Clemson is quite the golf school as well thank you very much. We have many ACC titles and a national title.

I have been saying since the ACC expanded there’s no reason why Clemson basketball can’t be better if FSU and VT Can come into the ACC and do what they have done in basketball.

FSU’s best sport right now seems to be women’s soccer!

The reality is being competitive in any sport is simply a matter of commitment. Is the school and the athletic department truly committed to being competitive in that sport! You can go to any college in America and look at their athletic department and know which sports they value and which sports they do not!

Clemson wants to be competitive in basketball, but it doesn’t want to be great! Clemson is serious about football, baseball, golf and soccer, and evidently we have decided to be serious about girls softball. But I haven’t seen anything that makes me believe we are serious about basketball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are serious about soccer?***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I've heard it's one of our most popular club sports

Jan 20, 2021, 3:55 PM

but I can't be sure about that because soccer sucks that's why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I think we play soccer in the old football stadium...

Jan 20, 2021, 4:35 PM

That should tell you how serious we are about it. But maybe the point was we can win championships in sports we don't take seriously, but that doesn't support his argument either. Honestly, I'm not sure what is going on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

There’s hope for me yet.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:43 PM

"We can't beat you in football, but...."

Jan 20, 2021, 12:56 PM

never thought I'd hear an FSU fan say that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic