Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've been one of the ones....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

I've been one of the ones....

Mar 28, 2020, 11:24 AM

......puzzled with how American's have acted but there is some solace knowing that we've only been in this thing for a couple weeks now. We have all of April and all of May before we really should be worried about the football season. Maybe even June but I think June if we are still in shutdown mode one, we're in serious financial trouble but two, decisions will have to be made soon. So I wouldn't freak out just yet unless you have idiots in the Government and people in power of sports decide to start canceling events months in advance like they have already. We shouldn't be deciding anything months in advance as far as canceling something. Quite frankly I don't think we should be doing what we are doing because first off this is supposedly a free country and Government isn't here to walk us through life. Government is only to have limited power, never should a few in Washington be able to decide to shut our free country down yet we have people that believe the Government should be our daddy and tell us what to do. The fact people are applauding and actively asking state and local reps to shut things down is troubling. Once you give your power away you'll never get it back. So I ask anyone willing to answer, do you believe the Government has your best interest at heart and do you trust them over yourselves? I'm not asking you to tell me what stupid people do or that we have to do things because of stupid people I'm asking to answer for only yourself. I can protect myself. I know not to hang around sick people. I know if I'm sick to stay out of public. I don't need Government to take control of my life and make critical decisions that effect the well being of my family. All we are doing is showing the Government that they can do what they want and that is a very very dangerous precedence to set. We're definitely in scary times and it has absolutely nothing to do with the coronavirus. You show me someone who applauds the Government takeover and shutdown and I'll show you a 100% Communist. If you're scared stay home, if you're sick stay home, of you want the Government to make all your decisions then move but it's time to quit bending at the knee to hysterical lunatics.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been one of the ones....

Mar 28, 2020, 11:33 AM

I have not been one ,but am one of those people who don't worry about it simply because there is nothing I can do about it anyway.
Oh,and it's been a bit longer than just a couple of weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic