Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ve always said Putin is too smart to collude with Trump.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I’ve always said Putin is too smart to collude with Trump.

Mar 25, 2019, 1:48 PM

One is a loud mouth who can’t stay silent. The other was a former KGB spy. Putin is too smart to conspire with Trump. He knows it’s better to keep him in the dark.

So you Trump supporters to have to deal with the fact that Putin- a murdering, repressive, fascists dictator- wants your guy to be President. And now we see Russia’s hand in almost every election in Europe over the last few years. Don’t you wonder why?

Why does Putin want the nationalists/isolationist Trump to win? Why did the Russians want Brexit to pass? Why did they support Le Penn in France?

I have my theories but that’s about it. God help us that Mitt Romney was the only big name politician to see this coming back in 2012.

BTW, if you even think about defending Putin understand you are defending a man who has invaded Georgia and Ukraine (without much resistance), murdered journalists, imprisoned political opponents, rigged elections, changed the Russian Constitution to keep himself in perpetual power, repressed minorities, threatened to cut resources from Europe, shutdown newspapers, AND used cyber attacks to influence elections worldwide.

Just to make a few of his many sins...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool spin

Mar 25, 2019, 1:50 PM

Be a little less unhinged.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Cool spin

Mar 25, 2019, 2:17 PM

It’s amazing what these liberals have running around in their heads.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t let your head explode, but I’m no liberal.

Mar 25, 2019, 7:47 PM

I’m pro-life, pro-gun, and pro free market. I’ve never voted for Dem at a state or national level. And I can’t stand Donald Trump. Some of us have principles we stand on regardless of party lines. And we don’t bow down to the idiot of the era.

The GOP was once the party of the free market, compassionate immigration reform (Reagan, Bush Sr, W), fiscal responsibility, and personal freedom.

Now it’s the platform of a moron. Period.

Re: Don’t let your head explode, but I’m no liberal.

Mar 26, 2019, 6:04 AM

I can see why people don't want to vote Dem. I can see why someone would only consider voting for a Repub. I can't see why anyone would support Trump. Anyone who supports Trump is void of character.

*devoid****

Mar 31, 2019, 5:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve always said Putin is too smart to collude with Trump.

Mar 25, 2019, 2:35 PM

Putin wants disruption in the West. He's getting it.

certainly has Dem panties in a wad....***

Mar 25, 2019, 6:16 PM

So all of the murdering and jailing and economic blackmail doesn’t bother you?

Mar 25, 2019, 7:48 PM

Are you kidding?

Re: So all of the murdering and jailing and economic blackmail doesn’t bother you?

Mar 25, 2019, 7:57 PM

The short bus left the school about 5 hours ago. You are stuck to bang your head on the table till 8am.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok Benedict Arnold.

Mar 31, 2019, 4:26 PM

Don’t ever call yourself a Patriot.

Putin would have done himself better had he backed...

Mar 25, 2019, 10:24 PM

Hillary. Trump turned the oil loose which is hurting Russia's only profitable major export, petroleum. Trump also begat a huge production of natural gas which has also done harm to Putin's band account. We took over the land which was occupied by ISIS. Russia wanted that via Assaid [pronounced asshat]. It's also noteworthy that Russian tried to hack the RNC too but they didn't have a moran like Podesta working for them.

You're be aware of all this had you not been stuck with your head up your butt for the last two solid years. Try to read and remember some of the events which left a bad taste in your mouth and you'll adjust to the current events much quicker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Putin would have done himself better had he backed...

Mar 31, 2019, 8:07 PM

I love that your defense of Trump requires you having a better understanding of what's good for Putin than Putin does.

Uh, it would be nice if you read my post instead of...

Mar 31, 2019, 9:59 PM

just replying without contesting what I've said. Do you believe Putin wanted Trump to supply arms to Ukraine increase American oil production driving the cost of a barrel of oil down?

Are you working harder because Felix is absent?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"also noteworthy that Russia tried to hack the RNC too"

Mar 31, 2019, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Putin would have done himself better had he backed... ]

imagine that all of that was staged and they helped the RNC to stop them from hacking into it....

I am not liberal and am in no way a Dem.

but you idiots that think Russia isnt running the world thru Trump are ....well....just simple idiots.

it is obvious how Trump bows to all the Despots of the world.

and if you think for a minute that Putin and crew arent staging the whole ludicrous North Korean ########, well....you are just .... a simpleton.

I would bet half of my salary that the Helsinki "summit" was all planned to give Trump direction on how to proceed with North Korea.
and how else he should serve his boss = Putin.

History will show how Russia manipulated the world thru Social Media and North Korea.
all the while the Saudis are more than happy to "high five" Russia while they do it.

amazing so few see this.

do I think Hillary and the Dems are corrupt? h3ll yes!! just not as corrupt as that SOB in the White House.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

more food for thought

Mar 31, 2019, 9:42 PM

I have said for a couple years that Putin has more than just a "pee tape" on Trump.

the whole Human trafficking - imo - Putin and crowd are involved. at the very least.
if not full on driving it.

have you wondered how and why ol' Lindsey Graham did a freaking 180 degree about face, kiss Trump's ###, defecate on John McCain's grave???
you think it is that Lindsey is worried that someone will find out that he is gay? that they might "out him".
hahahahahaha
nope.
my guess is the Sumbitch diddled some trafficked humans, supplied by Russia or China, and Trump let him know that he has the goods on ol' Lindsey.

he was more than happy to "pledge allegiance to the Orange buffoon".

then when they busted Robert Kraft down there in Florida, ...in Trump's backyard....
I figured the #### was nearing the fan.
I guess we will see.

my guess is that aside from laundering Russian Mafia money to create half of his worth, if not ALL of it, the Orange buffoon has also been diddling trafficked humans of various age and sex and nationality.

and Putin has his ### where he wants him.
bowing before him with his mouth open. saying "thank you may have another sir!!"

call me crazy. i have been called worse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respect a good conspiracy theory.

Mar 31, 2019, 10:02 PM

I just don't happen to believe any of that. The sad thing is you'll never provide evidence that supports your theory.

Reckon Putin likes it when American are fighting over politics and the unemployment rate is at a historical low in America. Give me something to get on board with beside idle speculation void of supporting evidence.

Let me see if I understood what you mean.

Mar 31, 2019, 9:55 PM [ in reply to "also noteworthy that Russia tried to hack the RNC too" ]

You think Putin is running the world through Trump and I'm an idiot for not 'knowing,' that?

I mean I could have handled blind or ignorant but an idiot and everybody else that doesn't believe Putin is running the world through Trump is an idiot too? Tell me something...

Are you Cat's scok?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic