Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've about had it with some T-Netters.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 74
| visibility 1

I've about had it with some T-Netters.

Oct 28, 2013, 11:39 AM

I've had it with you punkazzed fans who claim a MNC before we reach the heart of our football season. You think out loud then get embarrassed when your lofty goals aren't met. You dump on the coaches and players and start pointing out what's wrong with our team to cover your embarrassment from voicing your outrageous expectations.

I wonder if you punks hold yourself to the standards of perfection you expect from Clemson Football. I'm sure most of you have never fumbled the ball but only because you never carried the ball. You sat on the bench during your youth and now you sit in a cubical somewhere with no goal past survival, no hope past getting laid and no hope of self esteem past seeing Clemson fulfill your dream by playing a perfect season. What a bunch of punkazzed loosers.

Burn all your Walmart Clemson gear and buy some Bama/SEC crap so you won't die if we don't win the next game by 50+ points.

Biching while being ranked in the BCS top ten? Gimmeabreak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whew! I hope you feel better now that you've gotten that off

Oct 28, 2013, 11:44 AM

your chest!! I hope you have a great Monday!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: whew! I hope you feel better now that you've gotten that off

Oct 28, 2013, 11:47 AM

lol, I've been reluctant to post for a couple of weeks now. I hope all that venom finds it's appointed victims and doesn't infect the guys who have legit concerns for our team.

I'm gonna go split some wood with an axe, I think that'll help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure that you'll need that axe today but take it

Oct 28, 2013, 11:55 AM

anyway...lol!! I do understand your frustrations with some of our fan base though...some will #### and moan about anything!!

Oct 28, 2013, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: whew! I hope you feel better now that you've gotten that off ]

I never expected a national title. I just get sick of over paid coaches telling the media that they will "fix" our problems, yet every year we seem to have a soft O line and a terrible secondary. I can take solace in the fact that I no longer am one of the fools contributing $$ to these over paid coaches through the athletic department. As for the "wal mart" comment; so typical of many of today's snobby Clemson fans. A lot of you are just like the elitists down in Cola.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: whew! I hope you feel better now that you've gotten that off ]

You can come and split some of my wood.

#doublemeaning

Whoa....a lot of gwp in this one^^^***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:08 PM

null

Consider the source smh***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

True. Go Clemson Tigers!***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:10 PM

null

Re:gret***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: whew! I hope you feel better now that you've gotten that off ]

Too late....***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:11 PM

null

I know,

Oct 28, 2013, 12:19 PM

I'm already frantically searching the interwebs for his address. (smls/raises eyebrows like Magnum)

I think maybe your

Oct 28, 2013, 11:45 AM

girdle is a little too tight today ;)

CT1988 is bringing it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think maybe your

Oct 28, 2013, 11:49 AM

See? You shouldn't even know I wear a girdle.

^^^Roid rage^^^***

Oct 28, 2013, 11:49 AM

null

I'm a realist, but it's OK to be a little disappointed...

Oct 28, 2013, 11:50 AM

I'm not calling for coaches to be fired or players to be benched or anything, but that loss to FSU took Clemson out of not one, but two championship games (ACC and National). Not only that, but the way the team lost was just dreadful. Add to that, a poor performance against BC and Maryland, and I think it's OK to be worried.

I 100% support the team and staff, but I'd just give their performance the last few weeks a C-. They need to get their A game back.

Re: I'm a realist, but it's OK to be a little disappointed...

Oct 28, 2013, 12:04 PM

If the OP wasn't for you don't take offense. I'll give you something to think about here if you'll bare (sic) with me.

I met Tajh's cousin late summer after his RS year and just before he took the helm. The cousin played for Clemson during the early nineties and still had and wore his Purple Cap.

He told me Tajh was a headcase when things didn't go his way. That's been my observation over Tajh's career with Clemson. The severity of his depressions have not lessened though the durations have become shorter while periods between them have gotten further and further apart.

I predict he won't have another bout with this again while he's here. We should easily win out including a BCS game.

I'm disappointed that we failed to meet the goals too. I really went after the guys who think the world has ended because of the FSU loss and didn't intend to insult the Clemson Faithful with the OP.

I hate to say it, but I feel the Scar game gets into his

Oct 28, 2013, 12:07 PM

head.

null

Re: I hate to say it, but I feel the Scar game gets into his

Oct 28, 2013, 12:14 PM

It wouldn't surprise me to know that the ole ball sak knows more about our QB than we. I'd say he know exactly how to frustrate Tajh and exactly when to do it.

Saying that I'll say this, Tajh is growing out of that mentality. Every time he goes through one of these spells he learns better how to deal with it. Dabo is getting better at handling the situations too.

If Tajh were a mule I'd say he needs a blinder, no, I'll say it anyway, Tajh needs a mental blinder to keep himself focused on his job.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm a realist, but it's OK to be a little disappointed... ]

No offense taken :)

It's just tough, because the team definitely deserves some criticism, but I don't want to be a "end of the world" type of guy. I'd be lying though if I said I was happy with this team right now. I've been pretty upset with their performance the last few weeks, and I just hope they turn it around. I also really hope SCAR isn't in Boyd's head. He needs to leave Clemson by beating the dang coots.

Total loss of 'fanfocus?'

Oct 28, 2013, 12:17 PM

Looking past UVA and GT already? DOOD. :)

Oct 28, 2013, 12:15 PM [ in reply to I'm a realist, but it's OK to be a little disappointed... ]

U forgot that performance against NCSU!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize the "goal" is to....

Oct 28, 2013, 11:54 AM

compete for the National Championship EVERY year.

If you don't believe me, just ask Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We were competing for a national championship this year,

Oct 28, 2013, 11:58 AM

up until the FSU game. Now we're competing for a BCS bowl and top 5 final ranking. A very respectable and successful season is still out there for us.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't disagree with any of that.***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Our first goal is to play the best we can which is......

Oct 28, 2013, 11:59 AM [ in reply to You do realize the "goal" is to.... ]

something anybody at least half-objective would have to say we aren't doing. That's my biggest concern.

Re: I've about had it with some T-Netters.

Oct 28, 2013, 11:57 AM

"I've had it with you punkazzed fans who claim a MNC before we reach the heart of our football season. You think out loud then get embarrassed when your lofty goals aren't met. "

We have those expections and lofty goals because Dabo said we should. And he's right. Those should be the goals.

LOL

Oct 28, 2013, 11:57 AM

The only reason your pulse isnt below 50% is because you have a trademark symbol beside your name. Posts like these are idiotic.

Believe me when I say.....

Oct 28, 2013, 11:58 AM

The R don't make a difference....

I'll be d@mned

Oct 28, 2013, 12:01 PM

-signed Crump

null

LOL I didn't realize your pulse was so low.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Believe me when I say..... ]

Who you been pizzing off?

Other than the world...nobody.***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:01 PM

null

Maybe if you weren't a freeloader, you would know that

Oct 28, 2013, 12:07 PM [ in reply to LOL ]

isn't the reason. Also note how the post has 10 points and 0 thumbs downs. So please explain how it would suddenly have at least 5 points and 5 thumbs downs?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Simple

Oct 28, 2013, 12:10 PM

I cant TD paying members. Which is stupid, just because you donate doesnt mean all your posts are pure genius. Further to the point at hand - just because you have an opinion other than "Clemson is great and nothing is ever wrong" doesnt mean youre a bandwagon fan. Its beyond absurd.

Re: Simple

Oct 28, 2013, 12:13 PM

My bad... I TD'd you. I didnt think non-payers could TD at all. Didnt realize it was just restricted to not being able to TD donors. I just tested the theory. You are correct. I will go TU another one of your posts just to make up for it... carry on.

No, you cannot TD ANYONE. Paying members have the

Oct 28, 2013, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Simple ]

privilege to thumb down idiotic posts, non-paying members have the privilege to keep posting idiotic posts.

And to your point at hand, maybe you need some reading comprehension, because ClemsonTiger1988's post is directed to a particular sub-set of idiot Tigernetters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong. I can TD other non-payers.***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:16 PM

Interesting, that's a recent change B-Meist has developed.***

Re: Interesting, that's a recent change B-Meist has developed.***

Its true though... see my above post to Pioneer.

So have you RA'd me any more for fun...just to see what

would happen smh

Crump & B-Meist get a t-mail saying that YOU RA'd a post

and the link to the post. BTW

Re: Crump & B-Meist get a t-mail saying that YOU RA'd a post

Oct 28, 2013, 12:21 PM

Yes... I figured that out. The hard way. I even posted something like... I am going to RA you just to see what happens.

Crumpmail... thats what happens.

^^with friends like this....***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:22 PM

Hey... what are friends for if they cant test out Tnet

Oct 28, 2013, 12:24 PM

theories on each other. Crump said if someone gets 5 RAs, the post will be automatically removed. Apparently, no one else wanted to join in on the theory. Your post stayed up... I got Crump-mail.

Haha, I can confirm the post gets 5 RAs, it's immediately

Oct 28, 2013, 12:25 PM

moved into Quarantine.

LOL!!!! That is one thing that you have said that I have no

Oct 28, 2013, 12:27 PM

doubts you are telling the complete truth about. ;)

What's Crumpmail? Never heard of it....***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Hey... what are friends for if they cant test out Tnet ]

null

RA me... maybe that will help you experience it.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:28 PM

;

LOL!!! NO... Crump got mad.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:20 PM [ in reply to So have you RA'd me any more for fun...just to see what ]

I seem to get into a little trouble testing out Tnet theories.

Yep, you sure can. I just tried it.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Wrong. I can TD other non-payers.*** ]

:)

null

I think you can press it, but nothing actually happens***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:20 PM

Clemson

But if you click it, it will :-)***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:21 PM

null

Well, lookie there, Mister "I know fancy machines"***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:26 PM

Clemson

Haha, WRONG. I've just confirmed that you cannot TD.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Wrong. I can TD other non-payers.*** ]

Sure, you can press the button, but it doesn't affect the post's pulse total. So like I said, nope.

Are you sure pointkrzy?

Oct 28, 2013, 12:26 PM

I TD'd Pioneer's 'Simple' post and it now has a 0% that shows up the entire time for me.

That's because a real donor has TD'd it.***

But Joe is a fake donor.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:28 PM

Don't they count?

No no... that is a fake boner.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:29 PM

Wait, wut?

Confession is the first step to recovery***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:31 PM

What kind of donors are we talkin' 'bout?***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:32 PM [ in reply to But Joe is a fake donor. ]

Clemson

Maybe Joe is a "seed" donor.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:34 PM

I hear there's some money to be made there if you have a high IQ and good looks like me :)

He does seem like a seedy guy on occassion***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:36 PM

Clemson

Re: Maybe Joe is a "seed" donor.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Maybe Joe is a "seed" donor. ]

There is money to be made... I just hate holding it in my mouth until I get to the donor place.

#regret
#shouldhaveerased
#shouldnthavehitpost
#didanyway

Well, in that case the entire system needs to go away

Oct 28, 2013, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Haha, WRONG. I've just confirmed that you cannot TD. ]

What the hell is the point?

Because it actually provides a decent meter on a poster's

Oct 28, 2013, 12:29 PM

tendencies. Believe it or not, but you don't get to pulses of 60% or lower just by having a different opinion. You get to pulses that low by being an asshat.

I don't think Crump takes my pulse rate into consideration

when he sends me to Jamaica.

null

He also doesn't take into account my monies donated to him***

Yep... its confirmed.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:33 PM [ in reply to I don't think Crump takes my pulse rate into consideration ]

I TDd this post and it is still at 100%. Thanks LBU for being the willing victim.

Which begs the question....how do YOU have a 100% pulse

Oct 28, 2013, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Because it actually provides a decent meter on a poster's ]

;)

Because I can type out

Oct 28, 2013, 12:33 PM

asshat without it getting #'d?

Sounds like we need to test this theory.

Oct 28, 2013, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Because it actually provides a decent meter on a poster's ]

LBU, quick, make another post. I will TD it and pointmeterandpulsekrzy will TU it and we will see if it is at 100% or 50%.

And.... GO!

I just TD'ed this one. Bob, quick...give it a TU......***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:33 PM

null

2 points, 100%, your TD has failed.***

Oct 28, 2013, 12:34 PM

Succsess breeds Expectations....

Oct 28, 2013, 12:14 PM

EXPECTATIONS Breed either a "Dream Season" aspirition or disappointment. Its called the deffenition of being a fan! That's what fans do...Who on this board is not a fan?

Sounnds to me like you're the one that NEEDS a break***

nm

Replies: 74
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic