Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's time Clemson. Rivalry week is upon us, never forget!
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

It's time Clemson. Rivalry week is upon us, never forget!

Nov 23, 2015, 8:29 AM

Never forget the things they said during their little streak. They won one game and never shut up about it, then two, then three, all the way through their snide little fear the thumb comments. Never forget all the five bombs their little inbred children did while Dabo was gracious enough to pose for photos. Never forget players like Swearinger posing over Ellington, Shaw making uncoordinated play after play, and Clowney being all derrrrr. Never forget all the chicken $#!t their coach talked, and the "we ain't Clemson" remark that he never denied. But most of all, never forget that we're trying to play for a national championship and they just lost to El Cid.

That's right, this means it's time to not just beat the coots, but it's time to crush their little chicken spirits. It's time to make 63-17 look like we weren't even trying back then. It's time to go to the Willy B and collect a rent check that is way overdue. It's time to send those mullet haircut sportin, inbred, ignorant, double-wide livin, doo doo ice eatin, 'Maro drivin, jorts wearin, cousin kissin, women's basketball lovin, gas pumpin, dumb sumbiches back to their little chicken coop homes with tears streaming, listening to old Hootie and the Blowfish 8 tracks, and muttering incoherent phrases that resemble "b,b,but he was sposetabe a cheerleader coach, how we gon be ho-slapped b,b,b,by sum A-She She team, Alabama row todd, SEC."

They won 5 in a gotdam row and couldn't stop crowing from their feeble little chicken brains through their little chicken beaks. But now, it's time to remind them of their 0-21 streak and the way this rivalry was meant to be. It is meant to be a domination, it always has been, and it always will be. This year will be no different.

My prediction: besides a lot of pain, I predict Clemson wins 70-3. Do not let up Dabo!

BEAT THE EVER-LOVING CHICKEN $#!T OUT OF THOSE INBRED BASTAGES! BEAT THE COOTS, THEN THE TARHOLES, THEN WIN THE PLAYOFFS! GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic