Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WOW, what a coincidence!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 387

WOW, what a coincidence!

Jan 21, 2021, 11:43 AM

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/01/21/958870301/the-current-deadly-u-s-coronavirus-surge-has-peaked-researchers-say?utm=knewz_app

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watch the graphs at: https://covidtracking.com/data

Jan 21, 2021, 12:09 PM

Noticed couple of weeks ago that the numbers have seemed to turn down. Too early for the vaccine to account for it, i guess, so everyone will have their explanations. Are we reaching immunity?

Had this happened weeks or months ago, very little coverage, and I am surprised we haven't heard all that much about it yet. But now, yes, I expect we'll hear about it. As we should. But now we will. If it's not talked about for another couple of weeks, look for the new multi point plan to be the cause.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Applying common sense...the holiday travels are over now.***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Makes sense. The current climb started about Nov 1, and

Jan 21, 2021, 12:25 PM

seemed pretty linear through the end of December. IE, it clearly started before Thanksgiving travel. But Christmas parties start earlier and earlier, so who knows. There is no question that is a factor. It also seems - just from the grafts - that there is more to it than just that. But that is always the case so yes, certainly part of it.

Message was edited by: CUintulsa®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Halloween and trick or treating too***

Jan 21, 2021, 1:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Applying common sense...the holiday travels are over now.***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Applying common sense...the holiday travels are over now.*** ]

We finally peaked here after cumulative Nov and Dec surges

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

common sense??

Jan 21, 2021, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Applying common sense...the holiday travels are over now.*** ]

let's not get TOO far ahead of ourselves, here...i'm sure there are other conspiracy theories to weigh, first

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One VERY important fact to remember. It will take up

Jan 21, 2021, 12:17 PM

to A MONTH AFTER the second shot for you to develop immunity to your highest level. There have already been several cases where someone who recently had the shot caught Covid.

Also, my niece, who is a nurse, had no reaction whatever to the first shot, but developed fever, joint pain, and severe nausea within 36 hours of receiving the second shot. These side effects lasted for about another 24 hours, and then went away.

Even if those side effects happened to me, I would consider that a small price to pay for not potentially dying of this virus. I will jump on the vaccine list as soon as they open it to my age group in South Carolina.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the Trump Vaccine! It's working!***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True. Biden would have let the Swamp creatures

Jan 21, 2021, 1:49 PM

At FDA take their time to make sure it was 100 % safe

Few months late

Jan 21, 2021, 2:36 PM

Wasn't it supposed to disappear in November?

Replies: 10
| visibility 387
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic