Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last

Jan 8, 2019, 4:20 PM

night with how contagious the SEC malaise is. We really could've had fun playing against a motivated team...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last

Jan 8, 2019, 4:35 PM

I'm sorry, but knocking Alabama is totally classless. They are a top program with a coach that will go down as a legend. They will be back, just like Clemson. We won against a top team with a top coach. To gloat and salivate now is low-class and red-neck. Unworthy of Clemson. That kind of garbage will come back to haunt us. Wise up, dumbas#####.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah man give him da business***

Jan 8, 2019, 4:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was more making fun of the Team SEC excuse when they lose

Jan 8, 2019, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last ]

a bowl game but either way, you need to lighten up...

And until Nick Saban says in a press conference some facetious post on a fan message board was the sole motivating factor in him beating Clemson, I think we're safe making fun of Bama.

Re: I was more making fun of the Team SEC excuse when they lose

Jan 8, 2019, 5:50 PM

Acevans- great post. I mentioned something simillar to a long time friend and Bama fan and he even laughed. I don’t know if the other guy was being that serious about Bama or just isn’t as good at sarcasm. Go Tigers!

Jan 8, 2019, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last ]

"Wise up," says the one who had a feeling we were going to be blown out.

Omegalulz

Jan 8, 2019, 4:46 PM

Alabama was motivated and played hard. Who says that (undefeated) Alabama was unmotivated?? Playing for the national championship, with Nick Saban as their HC, a QB in the running for the Heisman, and reportedly the best Alabama team in decades playing for the NC? What have you been smoking?? You are buying into the punk narrative that some of the Bama players are putting out there. Oh well, we beat ourselves. Oh really? Then who scored all those points against you? Who stuffed your offense again and again and again. Sad comment on the Alabama program.

Hell I am old and senile and I can tell a sarcastic post

Jan 8, 2019, 5:04 PM

when I see one. Untwist the panties a little and lighten up. And with that I will quote you from your post above "#######"

Yeah this guy is confusing the #### out of me. I think it's

Jan 8, 2019, 5:05 PM

Paul Finebaum.

Jan 8, 2019, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last ]

Wow - you need to step away from the keyboard for a bit. It

Jan 8, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last ]

was CLEARLY a sarcastic parody of a poast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 8, 2019, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really too bad Alabama didn't want to be there last ]

I don't know man....I really think Bama was tired of representing the SEC and gave them the big FU, and we were just a pawn in that scheme.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic