Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s really sick how much $ some coaches make for such poor performance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,234

It’s really sick how much $ some coaches make for such poor performance

Sep 22, 2019, 5:14 PM

I wonder if Muschump feels at all guilty about it? I wonder how much he donates to charity

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like Musschimp spends a lot of that $$

Sep 22, 2019, 5:15 PM

At the Golden Corral....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like Musschimp spends a lot of that $$

Sep 22, 2019, 5:21 PM

His chances of winning there much better than on the football field.

Re: Looks like Musschimp spends a lot of that $$

Sep 22, 2019, 5:32 PM

They know that USuC is the place to get that retirement package.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimbo Fisher has been paid over 4 million dollars to

Sep 22, 2019, 6:13 PM

lose 6 games so far at aTm. I know Aggieland has plenty of $$$, but that contract is almost criminal in light of his actual performance, and given what he did to FSU. He is being paid super elite money, which is a real head-scratcher to me, to be a good coach. I don't see how they are any better off than they were when he got there. He's on his way to another 4-loss season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Jimbo Fisher has been paid over 4 million dollars to

Sep 22, 2019, 6:25 PM

lose 6 games so far at aTm. I know Aggieland has plenty of $$$, but that contract is almost criminal in light of his actual performance, and given what he did to FSU. He is being paid super elite money, which is a real head-scratcher to me, to be a good coach. I don't see how they are any better off than they were when he got there. He's on his way to another 4-loss season.

Even if Jimbo fails at A&M, it will re-enforce the notion they are willing to pay whatever cost is necessary for football success. They will be a very attractive destination for the next guy with great potential.

At South Carolina, when they fire Muscoot it will be a warning sign to any worthwhile coach they should stay the hell away. The next guy they get will either be a longshot, completely unproven coach who wants an opportunity in the big boy ranks or another loser trying to salvage his career.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt. My point was that the Jimbo hire at aTm never

Sep 22, 2019, 7:23 PM

made any sense to me in the first place.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: It’s really sick how much $ some coaches make for such poor performance

Sep 22, 2019, 7:08 PM

Guilty!?! NO! I bet you he says a prayer of profound gratitude every night for the stupidity of the AD and BOT that have secured his future with a wildly generous contract. Doesn’t matter what happens now, Muschamp may never win another game, but he’s going to get paid an obscene amount of money for his incompetent coaching.

I think there must have been a nefarious reason. Maybe Tanner wanted a hefty raise for himself. I read that when he extended Muschamps’s contract and gave him a raise, he did the same thing for himself, at the same time. Otherwise, what could he be thinking?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic