Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Social media has changed our world. I may be wrong, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Social media has changed our world. I may be wrong, but

Mar 12, 2020, 5:46 PM

I personally think that all these sports cancellations will add to the domino effect that is presently going on. We are panicing.. The Swine Flu was a disaster but we survived. The entire aisle of paper products at Publix on 291 in Greenville is empty. Overreaction!

That being said, think of all the hopes and dreams that this will crush sports wise...the Cinderella team that makes the final four, the basketball seniors that did not realize that the last game they played was their last one, etc. Being an obnoxious Clemson fan, I have to be honest and think about the. two senior girls on USux’s basketball team. They have stuck it out for four years and had a better than average chance to go out with a national championship.

Almost makes me glad that I am 77 years old and will not have to see what this world will be like in 10-20 years.

Only conclusion I can come up with is it will definitely be Trump’s fault.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like we have let the virus win and win resoundingly at

Mar 12, 2020, 9:54 AM

that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. We should show that virus a thing or two & get

Mar 12, 2020, 6:05 PM

infected...then pass it on to several other people & so on. That'll show that virus whose boss!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Social media has changed our world. I may be wrong, but

Mar 12, 2020, 8:34 PM

The power in display through social media is a precursor to straight democracy which is mob rule. I don't wish I was older so I will miss the possible descent into hell. I just wish I was younger so I could really crack a lot of skulls in the probable upcoming street battles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic