Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its in Tiger Football because of his love of it..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Its in Tiger Football because of his love of it..

Aug 17, 2020, 3:23 PM

Today, my friend, Clemson grad 1995, is on his way to a follow up with the Mayo Clinic. He left his son and 5 year old daughter at home to make trip easier. This week he gets all the details and meets his "team" of professionals that will help him navigate the remainder of his battle with ALS. Very few love Clemson as much as he does. Even on his drive down he called to ask " any news on practice today ?"

Today, take a minute. However you give thanks for your health and what you have, do it. Give thanks. Like him each of us is one 90 second phone call away from having it all turned upside down. Pray if you have a minute for his wife, son and daughter as they along with him get ready for the worst 2-3 years of their lives.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its in Tiger Football because of his love of it..

Aug 17, 2020, 3:27 PM

praying for your friend and his family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 3:30 PM

Prayers sent. What a shame. Hope they come up with a cure very soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 4:03 PM

So sorry. Prayers sent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 4:08 PM

Prayers going up. God bless 'em.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 4:16 PM

Prayers and praises sent. God Bless!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 4:21 PM

Praying for him and his family that he will be healed and his family will have joy beyond understanding even during the toughest season of their life. Lost one of my best friends To ALS a FSU/Bob Jones U graduate that was a salt of the earth guy who gave his all for his Family, God and every need around him, Celebrate Recovery, prison/jail ministry, hospice and nursing home ministries. He had 5 kids and 6 grandchildren and he was only 58. We always watched Clemson/FSU together for many years.

My heart breaks from him and his family, like you said we all need to count our blessings every day.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Have joined in prayer for your friend . . .

Aug 17, 2020, 6:55 PM

and his family . . . and you . . .

And have given thanks for the health my family enjoys!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2020, 11:03 PM

So sorry to hear about your friend. Praying for him and his family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 1:31 AM

I am so sorry for your friend who has ALS. You, Your friend, his family, his friends and the doctors treating him will be in my prayers each day. My God give his wife and kids strength thru the Holy Spirit. May God help them to live one day at a time and enjoy that day. May God comfort all of you during the difficult time’s ahead. I am quiet sure this was painful for you to post. Thank you for posting, I am glad you shared it on Tigernet so we can pray for your friend and his family as well as his friends and the doctors who will be treating him. I pray for one of God’s miracles for your friends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

?????? every day***

Aug 18, 2020, 2:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic