Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's going to get worse before it gets any better
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

It's going to get worse before it gets any better

Oct 10, 2019, 7:57 PM

This isn't good for any of us whether Dem or Rep, Lib or Cons. This is going to be bad for the whole country.

"At least four officials were so worried by the Trump administration’s attempts to pressure Ukraine for political purposes that they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call with the Ukrainian president, according to U.S. officials and other persons familiar with the matter."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/at-least-four-national-security-officials-raised-alarms-about-ukraine-policy-before-and-after-trump-call-with-ukrainian-president/2019/10/10/ffe0c88a-eb6d-11e9-9c6d-436a0df4f31d_story.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Officials = Obama deep state cia operatives***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Officials = Obama deep state cia operatives***

Oct 11, 2019, 8:31 PM

bengaline said:

Yeah, it's some nameless "deep state' that's the culprit. I mean, it's not like you believe everything that Hannity and Carlson tell you, you have deep insight that you gathered out of your ###.

Remember today. One day you'll think back to the time when you chose to believe fantasy instead of truth.

Yep.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:29 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL @ this whole swamp mess!***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:33 PM

It will.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:39 PM

It's going to be ugly.

But like Nixon, one day, we'll look back and realize we made the right purge.

This will come down to the majority opinion of Americans. It keeps leaning more and more toward the right direction. He will be removed.

It's just going to be a bumpy, destabilized ride with a lot of bad people defending him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: It will.

Oct 11, 2019, 8:35 PM

If I can enter the transfer portal many more are contemplating it or already have changed teams.

I am so werried, I dont know what to do...***

Oct 10, 2019, 8:40 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: It's going to get worse before it gets any better

Oct 10, 2019, 11:26 PM

This is above and beyond stupid. For gods sake there’s a written affidavit by the Ukrainian prosecutor that was fired. There’s a voice recording of the Ukrainian PM proving it. There’s a public denial from the new PM that he was not pressured AND he visited the fking White House and answered media questions on the very topic, and you would rather follow a conspiracy theory hahaha.

Oct 11, 2019, 1:57 AM

The President's personal lawyer has admitted to trying to get Ukraine to investigate Biden. That is, in fact, inviting a foreign govt. to interfere in a Federal Election.

They've admitted it. Keep reading the far right press and you're going to miss the whole things.

It's not 'deep state' and it's not "the dems". They've admitted what they've done.

Open you're eyes....Trump as victim is laughable. He's a stupid man who had done some very stupid things.

He even admitted to bringing up Joe Biden in a conversation with the Chinese President. He admitted it.

Furthermore, Donald Trump is the only person on earth that denies the Russians tried to interfere in 2016.

Deep stat that...

Oct 11, 2019, 2:01 AM [ in reply to Re: It's going to get worse before it gets any better ]

The "Fired Prosecuter", Shoken, was among the most corrupt officials in Ukraine. Here's a photo of Ukrainians protesting his corrupt ### in 2015! He's the effigy on the left. Biden didn't show up until 2016.

Open your eyes for god's sake! Here's the guy that "signed an affidavit"....BS

Don't leave out the transcript of the actual phone call.

Oct 11, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: It's going to get worse before it gets any better ]

Wonder why they aren't seeking SCOTUS help to enforce subpoenas?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys need to go after Trump hard right now.

Oct 11, 2019, 9:52 AM

Horiwitz' and Durham's reports are coming and you need a soft place to land when they knock dems off that perch. I recommend a "My Pillow," for Biden, Hillary, the DNC and you ought to get one for Obama too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true, its in the Book***

Oct 11, 2019, 11:11 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic