Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TL could possibly win the Heisman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,164

TL could possibly win the Heisman

Dec 22, 2020, 9:10 AM

Alabama has 3 guys in the running Smith, Jones, and Harris. I see that as maybe splintering the votes for those Bama guys and creating a situation where Trevor gets the majority. Also there may be some voters remorse from a few years back when DW4 did not win it and later media looking back said he should have won it. Maybe voters do a little course correction.
We all know Trevor deserves it, I just hope he wins it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TL could possibly win the Heisman

Dec 22, 2020, 9:14 AM

Only scenario I see Lawrence winnning the heisman is if Bama loses to ND and we dominate Ohio state with a huge game from Lawrence

Dec 22, 2020, 9:18 AM

vote were due yesterday. It's already decided.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 9:25 AM

I don't believe Clemson will ever have a Heisman trophy winner because of the bias that exists in college sports today. If DW and TL can't win it, its a bygone conclusion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 9:29 AM

Clemson's Sports information office has to be directed (and funded) to really promote someone to win the Heisman. They don't seem to be doing that - like Bama, Florida, ND, OSU, etc.

I agree with this assessment - TL16 might just be honored with this award

Dec 22, 2020, 9:26 AM

And the Heisman Trophy will be gaining an outstanding young man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Heisman? Who is she?***

Dec 22, 2020, 9:45 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 9:50 AM

I hope you're right but I think a Bama guy will win. I'd prefer it be Devonta Smith, I think when you talk about the 2-3 best players in the country it's Trevor, Devonta and that animal TE Pitts from FL. It's a numbers game though and a popularity contest. Dabo doesn't let his players rack up #'s because he's always looking to develop guys and give them opportunities. It's why Clemson doesn't lose 5 games after winning a title (looking at you LSU)

As for DW4, he's my favorite tiger of all-time, but can we all acknowledge that Derrick Henry and Lamar Jackson (and Christian McAffrey) have done okay for themselves and Deshaun didn't get jobbed

Dec 22, 2020, 10:04 AM

Who cares. Win championships. Heisman is a meaningless joke.

It's all about total points so they can vote Smith or Jones 1 and 2

Dec 22, 2020, 10:29 AM

and Lawrence at 3 and Trevor still won't have as many total points to win. Just don't see TLaw getting enough 1st place votes to overcome. I thought we didn't care about the Heisman anyway? No? Media is a joke an whatnot? If Trevor wins do we like the Heisman now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,164
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic