Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's Friday afternoon and after a pretty busy day, I'm
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,157

It's Friday afternoon and after a pretty busy day, I'm

Nov 6, 2020, 2:29 PM

winding it down. Still working but sitting back and listening to a little Kansas, Fleetwood Mac and Foreigner. You have a safe weekend and Go Tigers!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's Friday afternoon and after a pretty busy day, I'm

Nov 6, 2020, 2:58 PM

I've never heard Fleetwood Mac's version of 'I can see clearly now' but it sounds like you gots it going on

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Took the day off to get ready for tomorrow . . .

Nov 6, 2020, 3:01 PM

Cooked big breakfast, cleaned up kitchen, ran a couple loads of clothes and dried/folded them, a trip to the grocery store, a huge pot of chili was built and is simmering, a couple of dark chocolate eclaire cakes have been made and are chilling, the kitchen has been cleaned again . . . Vacuuming is still to do, but the fat guy had to take a short break and check on my tnet buddies and Lucas down in Houston.

Have a great weekend MfO . . . Hope you get to see and build more memories with JR . . . My oldest and his bride are coming in tonight to watch the game with us . . . We’ll probably knock that dimpled ball around one day too . . . It’s gonna be an EPIC TIGER WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Love to all my Tiger Buddies and Buddettes!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chef bor ar dee skeet! (I think i have that right. Sounds

Nov 6, 2020, 3:11 PM

like a great time. The Eclaire cakes sound great. Haven't made one in awhile. The weather is getting about right for some chili. Jr and I are going to make a little trip tomorrow afternoon and then home for the game. Fire in the pit, maybe roast marsh mellows and grill some wings. Enjoy the weekend and hope we go to bed Clemson Tiger Football happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Family - nothing like it. Have a BIG weekend Skeet***

Nov 6, 2020, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Took the day off to get ready for tomorrow . . . ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Carry on, wayward son!

Nov 6, 2020, 3:24 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Carry on, wayward son!

Nov 6, 2020, 5:55 PM

Don't know if there will be peace when we are done but MFO and I have the same kind of music. Good stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,157
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic