Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s Almost Sad How Obsessed O-H-31-O State is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

It’s Almost Sad How Obsessed O-H-31-O State is

Jan 1, 2021, 11:30 AM

Anyone else think it’s almost said how obsessed OSU is with beating clemson? I mean I get it bc they have never beat us, but I’m pretty sure everyone one of their interviews have been them talking about the loss to clemson. Seems like it’s just another game to us

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s Almost Sad How Obsessed O-H-31-O State is

Jan 1, 2021, 11:40 AM

They are extremely focused on us. This game will not be as easy as most on here think. Hope I'm wrong but the buckeyes will be out for blood beginning with the opening kickoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That type of obsession can push them the other way.

Jan 1, 2021, 11:46 AM

In fact I think it will. We will be loose and relaxed and that will be better than their obsession.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We should be able to blow out any team that is not in

Jan 1, 2021, 11:49 AM

the top 10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And we will***

Jan 1, 2021, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

There is nothing else to do in Ohio.***

Jan 1, 2021, 11:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

That's not true! There's tons to do there, like

Jan 1, 2021, 11:51 AM

well...ummm...ok yeah I guess that's true.

Re: There is nothing else to do in Ohio.***

Jan 1, 2021, 1:07 PM [ in reply to There is nothing else to do in Ohio.*** ]

I guess you either think about beating clemson or move to Myrtle Beach haha

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic