Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WOW!!!! 80,000
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

WOW!!!! 80,000

Jan 11, 2021, 2:31 PM

Congratulations Francis Marion®!!!! That's a lot of TU's!!! How many sets of steak knives do you have??

Just glad I had the honor of handing this one out!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't encourage her.***

Jan 11, 2021, 2:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: WOW!!!! 80,000

Jan 11, 2021, 2:36 PM

Francis is ***cking her way to the top, but everybody already knew that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 2:37 PM

Clicking..... not sure where the asterisks came from.

I hope nobody thought I meant something else.....

we all knew what you meant....

Jan 11, 2021, 2:41 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that and that you

Jan 11, 2021, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: WOW!!!! 80,000 ]

can’t spell expletives

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when did clucking become an expletive?

Jan 13, 2021, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: WOW!!!! 80,000 ]

All coots do it!?

On second thought, everyone does the others, too....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Thank you, MyFO...

Jan 11, 2021, 2:44 PM

You are a good dude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You're welcome and I appreciate it. There are a lot better

Jan 11, 2021, 2:47 PM

people in this world than I am. Like, BloodbeOrange®, CootSmackdown16®, cutigerbob®, and that CUTiger1989® girl.

Re: You're welcome and I appreciate it. There are a lot better

Jan 11, 2021, 2:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Misspelled lovingit. I’m a very humble guy, in fact one of the humblest I know,

Jan 11, 2021, 3:21 PM [ in reply to You're welcome and I appreciate it. There are a lot better ]

But this needed fixing. Hope you understand.

I couldn't agree with you more. But, would you really like

Jan 11, 2021, 3:24 PM

to be mentioned in the same group with those clowns?

Well thought out response and no I wouldn’t, you are correct***

Jan 11, 2021, 3:27 PM

Well, we all certainly hope your fixed***

Jan 13, 2021, 8:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I couldn't agree with you more. But, would you really like

Jan 11, 2021, 3:32 PM [ in reply to I couldn't agree with you more. But, would you really like ]

Who you callin a clown girl?

Jan 11, 2021, 3:51 PM [ in reply to I couldn't agree with you more. But, would you really like ]

But, what are you loving? What is "IT"?

Jan 11, 2021, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Misspelled lovingit. I’m a very humble guy, in fact one of the humblest I know, ]

This?

Or, this?

IT = information technology

Jan 11, 2021, 3:49 PM

right?

The lovers of which typically hung out in Martin Hall and Jordan Hall. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You're welcome and I appreciate it. There are a lot better

Jan 13, 2021, 5:01 PM [ in reply to You're welcome and I appreciate it. There are a lot better ]

MyfavOrange® You are the best of us. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Specially that coot Francis Marion®. Found out he is a bucknut after all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you, MyFO...

Jan 11, 2021, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Thank you, MyFO... ]

Congrats Francis Marion,I will never make because I am too controversial.

Thank you.***

Jan 11, 2021, 3:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Was this really necessary?

Jan 11, 2021, 3:07 PM

smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

okay....

Jan 11, 2021, 3:10 PM

I'll stop.

It will be interesting to see the day MyFO...

Jan 11, 2021, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Was this really necessary? ]

Jr. gives you your 80,000th point. I seriously doubt MyFO Sr., or any of us for that matter, will still be around.

It may be MfOIII who gives bob his 80,000 TU.

Jan 11, 2021, 3:19 PM

null

It's awesome that you think I will

Jan 11, 2021, 3:45 PM

live to be that old

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 3:18 PM

I thought I read somewhere after 80000 you have to forge your own knives and send them back to Tnet

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations

Jan 11, 2021, 3:24 PM

on wasting so much time over the years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Congratulations

Jan 11, 2021, 3:34 PM

Frances, are you like 110 years old to acquire that many points ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If age had anything to do with it

Jan 11, 2021, 3:39 PM

Joe21 would have at least 180,000- he must have something else going on

Jan 11, 2021, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Congratulations ]

Actually I like this post.All the top Tigernetters (excluding me) having a luvfest .Alot better than arguing over stuff

Jan 13, 2021, 5:08 PM

In most cases, it’s just the same person responding to themselves with different handles. For instance, I am actually Judge Keller, Tbalm, Bob and a whole slew of other numb nuts here.

Just to name a few, right?***

Jan 13, 2021, 6:36 PM

Re: Just to name a few, right?***

Jan 13, 2021, 6:54 PM

That’s just what I heard MyFo! Hope you are feeling better.

Thank you for the kind words.***

Jan 11, 2021, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Congratulations ]

80,000 whoppin points

Jan 11, 2021, 4:00 PM

Any advice for the rest of us? What has motivated you to get this far? What's next for you?

Special Investigation established: Code name: "Swamp Fox"

Jan 11, 2021, 4:13 PM

While "strolling" around Washington, DC, with a couple buddies a few days back, we were "invited" to "tour" the Capitol building. In fact, we were "allowed" to go into the office of none other the House Speaker herself! She was not present at the time, but we made ourselves to home, hoping she may show up. During our "visit", a laptop was "observed"! While scanning this laptop, we saw that there was a certain video which seemed to show someone dragging a box full of TUs from under a table in an undisclosed TU accounting house somewhere in Georgia. . . after hours! These TUs were being added to a certain unidentified account! Well, upon viewing this, it was determined that this "evidence" needed to be secured immediately so as not to risk compromise. So we packed it up and handed it over to the magistrate (Bubba, since he drove us up there), who said he would open a "Special investigation" once we got back to town.

So, how does someone accumulate 80,000 TUs when he's only made 24K posts? Hmmm? It just don't add up!!
(Asking for a friend.)

Results of the investigation will be made available as soon as Bubba gets 'em. 'Course, there may be jurisdictional restraints . . . we'll have to wait and see.

If you have any information regarding this case, please call your local authorities and be sure to refer to the Special Investigation code-named "Swamp Fox".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does someone accumulate 80,000 TUs when he's only made

Jan 11, 2021, 4:28 PM

24K posts? He has multiple SCOKs he uses to give himself myriads of TUs.

Final warning.***

Jan 11, 2021, 4:41 PM

The FBI is on the way to your

Jan 11, 2021, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Special Investigation established: Code name: "Swamp Fox" ]

neighborhood - too late to delete this post but if there are others.........

79,000 to the jokey jokes.

Jan 11, 2021, 8:12 PM

Minimum.

Congrats FM.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic