Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It appears to me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

It appears to me

Jul 15, 2020, 1:17 PM

That’s our friends in Columbus.Ohio are making a concerted effort to beat Clemson in something and have really targeted the players Coach Swinney is recruiting. I’m not sure that approach will translate to wins on the field! Coach Day ‘aint’ no Dabo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It appears to me

Jul 15, 2020, 1:38 PM

There is no proof of this....It will all eventually come out in the wash...maybe...But until it does lets not assume this...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 15, 2020, 1:42 PM

O-4HIO!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 5:37 PM

When you have been beat a fan base and their team 4 out 4 times straight, it will cause some of their fans to deliver as much dirty shameful tactics as they can even when it means stooping as low as being cat chit eating liars, and there is a place or time that another human can stoop so low. But, we can only do what any self respecting cat will do, and that's to bury the cat chit eater just as they do their own cat chit. That means that OSU fans has to eat the cat chit from a litter box, or they had to find where it was being buried in their neighbors yard. And with those yankee's living so close to each other, it would be really easy to find their next cat chit meal to feast on!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 1:43 PM

I think it's less going after players Clemson is after, and more about going after 4 and 5 star recruits who everyone in the country wants. Hancock is rated as the #5 overall CB in the country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 4:48 PM

Lad made a serious error in judgment, I sense. Wait until they have a tough loss or winter or reaction to social justice in that area. We will see how it shakes out for J. Hancock and for Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happen to agree...

Jul 15, 2020, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: It appears to me ]

It makes sense that all the best schools want him. He likely has an offer list a mile long. As for decommitting, who really knows why except for him and his family?

I think going to Ohio State is a mistake (what Clemson fan would agree with this decision); however, if it is the right fit for him....Good Luck!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 5:47 PM

I hope that Hancock has plenty of freezing weather cloths bc he will need as much as he can put on to stay warm in those awful nasty winters they have up in yankee land. FB practice in Ohio, in April, will be twice as cold as it would be in Georgia, in January!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Riddance....Anyone Choosing The Sweaty Man-Baby

Jul 15, 2020, 5:52 PM

Ryan Day is going to be disappointed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic