Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Isaiah sells Clemson with the truth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,166

Isaiah sells Clemson with the truth

Apr 27, 2020, 10:43 PM

We are so blessed to have the house Dabo has built! These guys honor Clemson like no other school I’ve heard before, most are all about themselves once they get drafted. Isaiah is a class act along with being a lethal weapon. I posted this because we couldn’t comment below the Tigernet article and I wanted mention how blessed we have been.

Arizona media had the opportunity to talk the ins and outs of Simmons' next stop and where he came from. Simmons told a reporter that his late recruiting visit to Clemson set the Tigers apart from the rest.

"I was heavily considering Michigan and enjoyed my visit (there)," Simmons said, "but after I went to Clemson, there was nothing that could even compete. Nothing even came close. Just with the culture and the people there -- it's unmatched...From the moment I left Clemson, I knew that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to go to Clemson."

It’s cool for him to talk about no big schools recruited him until Clemson came along. We dreamed about hearing that 10 years ago and then we would have had little shot at the last minute like we did with Isaiah and ETN.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,166
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic