Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is there any chance Amari Rodgers comes back?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Is there any chance Amari Rodgers comes back?

Nov 30, 2020, 6:27 PM

He's been our most consistent WR thoughout the entire season. Dabo convinced Ettiene to come back, I think he could get Amari for one last season. With an extra year, I believe Amari could be a 1st rounder in the 2022 draft.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there any chance Amari Rodgers comes back?

Nov 30, 2020, 6:30 PM

Only if you have something to prove. I am not sure what he has left to prove. IMO he is gone. Would love to have him back but he doesn’t really have anything left to prove to pro scouts.

Nov 30, 2020, 6:49 PM

He returns and leads the young receivers to an 12-0 season and $$$$'s will come to him 1 or 2 round

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 30, 2020, 6:36 PM

ETN had something to prove ie he could be a consistent threat as a receiver out of the backfield. This season proved that ETN is an APB. Amari doesn’t really have anything glaring that he needs to show

Nov 30, 2020, 6:47 PM

He is very good, but being drafted in the 5th round or higher, there is no $$$.s there, Powell

came back and will be drafted in 4th or higher, he will be drafted, but last year, he would not, I think.

null

Nov 30, 2020, 6:49 PM

I think Powell could come back for another season and improve his draft stock. Show consistency and maybe add a bit of speed.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Is there any chance Amari Rodgers comes back? ]

I think the decision would hinge more on Natty's. If they win one this year then he's gone. if they come up a game short, then maybe be is back.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:13 PM

I agree he won't be back. Per NFL stats " fifth-round salaries range from $698,619 to $669,444". Even if a player doesn't stick in the nfl, no student loans and nearly $7k isn't a bad start for young man.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:25 PM

At his size and speed he is similar to an Artavis Scott. An extra year in the program will not make you taller or faster but it will be another year of wear and tear. He needs to find the right NFL team and stay healthy and he’ll be successful. Would love to have him back of course and maybe coaching is in his future.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:26 PM

I absolutely love Amari Rodgers, but the one thing he is lacking that many pro teams would want wont be changed by another season, and that is an extra 3" in height. That said, the way he plays like a RB once he gets the ball, reminds me of Tavon Austin when he was at WV (yeah, THAT guy). Amari is a baller with really good hands and body control, who I see slaying it at the combine.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:50 PM

That catch he made in the end zone was unbelievable. Yeah, the one that was called back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic