Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Based on release from Tiger’s doctors, I predict
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 830

Based on release from Tiger’s doctors, I predict

Feb 24, 2021, 7:56 AM

We will see Tiger in action next on the Senior Tour....sad event yesterday.

He was staying at the Terrenea Resort and when trying to leave, was blocked in by another resort guest packing their vehicle. Tiger got upset b/c he was due at a nearby course for a photo shoot with nfl qbs. He sped away when the other guest moved his vehicle. Hawthorne Blvd was nearby.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many times have you j/o'd to pictures of Tiger?

Feb 24, 2021, 7:57 AM

Were you jealous when he got married? Relieved when he divorced?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never was a fan until the past few years when he

Feb 24, 2021, 8:01 AM

Finally mellowed, opened up in a real way to the press and other players. He finally matured.

I can “Buy” this. Really last 5 years or so. Next thing ....

Feb 24, 2021, 8:47 AM

I might have to start liking Tom Brady especially if he continues to do great with the Bucs.

(Gawd I had some intense dislike for the Pats and their fans that carried over to Brady and Belichek.)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW, don’t be an a swhole so early in the morn...***

Feb 24, 2021, 8:03 AM [ in reply to How many times have you j/o'd to pictures of Tiger? ]

He should definitely wait until at least 9 am.***

Feb 24, 2021, 8:09 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m thinking his cat didn’t lick his ball

Feb 24, 2021, 8:11 AM

Sack this morning.....

awww man...

Feb 24, 2021, 8:33 AM

6 more weeks of winter!

this is why I love this place***

Feb 24, 2021, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember one time 'round 2010 me and bengaline

Feb 24, 2021, 8:33 AM [ in reply to How many times have you j/o'd to pictures of Tiger? ]

were driving out in Walhalla somewhere. I think we were out near Puerto Nuevo Mexican & Seafood or somesuchshit. Can't remember.

Any who, bengaline, out of nowhere, gets like really angry. Yells at me to pull into the next Sunoco, or he would kill me ... Look, I didn't think anything of it, because when he forgets to take his Metamucil, he can turn into a real dickhole.

So I pull into the Sunoco, barley even come to a complete stop, and bengaline jumps out the car, bowls over a young child, grabs the latest issue of Vanity Fair, and hops back into the car. The backseat. Why?

Who knows. He seems to have calmed down, so I don't really care.

I look in the rearview after a few minutes, and HE'S WHACKIN OFF! TO TIGER WOODS! IN MY CAR! ... long story short, I stop the car and he finishes in the bushes behind Neville Hardware.

Is it called "sensitive" or "crotchety"? I can never

Feb 24, 2021, 8:42 AM

remember, and I don't want to seem exclusionary or not woke.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My crotch is sensitive

Feb 24, 2021, 9:13 AM

does that count?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Y’all are so cute!***

Feb 24, 2021, 8:49 AM [ in reply to I remember one time 'round 2010 me and bengaline ]

Fake News!

Feb 24, 2021, 9:08 AM [ in reply to I remember one time 'round 2010 me and bengaline ]

There is no Sunoco in Walhalla... is there? I don't remember it's been so long

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Probably got it confused with Spinx***

Feb 24, 2021, 9:10 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Based on release from Tiger’s doctors, I predict

Feb 24, 2021, 8:43 AM

Based on what I read, he’ll be happy to bear weight on that leg again. Comminuted tib/fib with what sounds like a pilon fracture and/or other ankle involvement is essentially a destroyed lower leg. Also read they did fasciotomies, which means heavy soft tissue damage as well. I’m surprised to hear they did ORIF for all of these, then again he is Tiger Woods. I think joe blow redneck would have come out in an ex-fix for a while.

All in all sounds like he’s fortunate to have not had any head or abdominal blunt trauma, but with a devastating lower leg injury.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for the insight

Feb 24, 2021, 9:12 AM

guessing that this is not sarcasm

bengaline

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: thanks for the insight

Feb 24, 2021, 9:16 AM

No, it’s DEFINITELY not sarcasm.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FACK, so you're saying we'll get a 30 minute segment

Feb 24, 2021, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Based on release from Tiger’s doctors, I predict ]

on Tiger Woods every time there's a sports related leg injury for the next 10 years?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 830
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic