Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hey Maria Taylor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

hey Maria Taylor

Aug 31, 2020, 9:23 AM

https://youtu.be/saPOyw-arGo

https://rubbingtherock.com/2020/08/30/maria-taylor-clemson-football/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Celtic ain’t gonna like this thread***

Aug 31, 2020, 9:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maria

Aug 31, 2020, 9:48 AM
maria.jpg(212.0 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hey Maria Taylor

Aug 31, 2020, 9:37 AM

"Because of this, Tony has to be more calculated than others in regards to his future. We have seen in recent years with Charlie Strong at Texas and Willie Taggart, that Black head coaches have not been extended the same grace as their white counterparts."

Uh, Willie Taggart has a record that might support why he might not be given another chance at a Power 5 school, although he has a D-1 job right now, surprisingly.

Charlie Strong seems like a good coach. Rumors of how things were run at USF don't sound too good.

Both have had 2 Power 5 jobs, and I understand the point of being fired and getting another chance, but a window from 2019-2020 to determine that the reason they aren't coaching a Power 5 team is that they are black is ridiculous. Taggart has the opportunity to build a resume right now, and I suspect Strong, if he wants it, will have another opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2020, 9:41 AM

Be careful. You don't want to anger Celtic. You wouldn't like him when he is angry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet eSECpn made her say it!***

Aug 31, 2020, 9:48 AM

Reminder that Tony also played and graduated from Clemson

Aug 31, 2020, 9:53 AM

Coaching at your alma mater, getting $2 Million/year, and winning championships isn't a bad gig.

$2 million and less stress...

Aug 31, 2020, 9:56 AM

has its advantages

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 million a year is decent

Aug 31, 2020, 10:52 AM

2 million in a lifetime is also decent

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2020, 10:06 AM

Tony just got a $600,000 raise so now he is making $1.6M per year. I'd give my right you know what to be "stuck" like Tony is at Clemson.

Shes a pos racist imo.***

Aug 31, 2020, 10:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shes a pos racist imo.***

Aug 31, 2020, 12:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man. Some people are AWFULLY quick to throw out terms

Aug 31, 2020, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Shes a pos racist imo.*** ]

like RACIST. Especially some with certain agendas that couch those with other agendas as the ones always hollering about racism.

I've seen an article that suggested that she said something. Do you have any better context? Or at least a quote? I can't seem to find anything.

Or have you seen something else to suggest she is a racist?

When Dabo gave TL the start over KB2, she called

Aug 31, 2020, 3:23 PM

TL a White Devil.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Equnisu Ocha

Aug 31, 2020, 3:44 PM

Just like the Kelly Bryant ####, she knows this

Aug 31, 2020, 1:06 PM

will get eyes. I didn't read much of the article here. Is she trying to say that Dabo is keeping Tony down or that the overall system is?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard her talk about it live on a show

Aug 31, 2020, 2:14 PM

and a couple of things

1) She talked like she knew what Tony Elliot wanted and it was not being an OC for Clemson
2) I don't think she was blaming Dabo for this issue, saying it is a systemic problem of black coaches not getting head coaching jobs

I was like wow, Maria knows what Tony wants, sarcastically of course

I think what Maria believes everyone wants is for their

Aug 31, 2020, 2:54 PM

dink to be the chair in this pig. Problem is, no matter how hot you are, some guys just don't want to hear your ####.

What are the gang signs?***

Aug 31, 2020, 3:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know...

Sep 1, 2020, 12:43 PM

probably sorority related.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

########* signs.

Aug 31, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to I think what Maria believes everyone wants is for their ]

It's how many men she can take in a single outing.

that pic is not hot

Aug 31, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to I think what Maria believes everyone wants is for their ]

looks like a dude

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stopped reading at:

Aug 31, 2020, 2:31 PM

“Clemson football offensive coordinator Tony Elliott is among the best assistant coaches in the country.“

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, we shall see

Aug 31, 2020, 2:56 PM

maybe

Is he the one who calls all the TL keeps?

Aug 31, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to I stopped reading at: ]

Because I don't think I can take another season of holding my breath when TL takes a huge hit on his 8th run of the day when we are up 42-7 on Louisville, Wake, etc

Yes and he's the one who forgot we had

Sep 2, 2020, 8:16 AM

ETN on the team in the 2nd half of the natty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

some of the responses in this thread are disappointing...***

Aug 31, 2020, 3:42 PM

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Not as disappointing as Maria's seeming continual

Aug 31, 2020, 3:47 PM

interest in finding something at Clemson that isn't there.

continual equal one maybe two times. got it.

Sep 2, 2020, 6:19 AM

I mean what did she ACTUALLY say???? it sounds like she was speaking more to the state of college football, not about Clemson. y'all just need to calm down and stop being so sensitive.

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

The author of the article even stated that black coaches

Sep 2, 2020, 7:17 AM

don't get the same chances white coaches do - admitting there is a prejudice. No doubt CTE is a good coach and deserves a shot at a head coaching position - if he wants it.

As we sit in the middle of Covid, most schools will not be firing coaches and paying out millions to do so - there will not be a lot of positions available anyway.

This article and this thread is click bait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True, but also expected girl. Someone always has to bring..

Aug 31, 2020, 4:40 PM [ in reply to some of the responses in this thread are disappointing...*** ]

the race card into the mix. (if the shoe fits wear it)

I've learned over the years to just roll with it because I know who I am.

Here's another pic that maybe some will like better. I don't see any gang signs (rolls eyes)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do all the finger gyrations mean?

Sep 1, 2020, 12:33 PM

I get it--I'm not hip, don't understand anyone's culture, everything bad in the world is probably because of something I've personally done.

So please...teach the ignorant:

What does all the finger twister mean?

And Maria seems to me to be bringing race into the discussion...and seemingly any discussion she has about Clemson.

#### I don't know. I'm not that woke. ******

Sep 1, 2020, 5:40 PM

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic