Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VT to induct sociopath in HOF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

VT to induct sociopath in HOF

Jul 11, 2017, 7:10 PM

Watch The Champions on Netflix and if you don't want to shoot Vick in the face you're a better man than me.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/07/11/michael-vick-virginia-tech-sports-hall-fame-induction

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VaTech will have a bust of Michael Vick right next to

Jul 11, 2017, 7:19 PM

a glass-encased copy of the Wake Forest play book they bought and a framed copy of the $25,000 check they paid to cover the fine levied by the ACC

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All in the shadow of a turkey leg stand.***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time ago...

Jul 11, 2017, 7:47 PM

Talk about holding a grudge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Jul 11, 2017, 8:53 PM

I'll chalk it up to your ignorance. Let me help with your education. http://m.sfgate.com/pets/yourwholepet/article/Michael-Vick-s-unpaid-dues-Why-dog-advocates-2455696.php

Re: give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time ago...

Jul 11, 2017, 8:55 PM [ in reply to give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time ago... ]

absolutely not. nothing changes what he did. I am not sure if you have read into the details, but it is as bad as it gets.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time ago...

Jul 11, 2017, 9:13 PM

Well what else you want him to do. He served his prison paid his dues to society. So what more do you want from him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he didn't but keep talking like you actually know facts

Jul 11, 2017, 9:22 PM

http://m.sfgate.com/pets/yourwholepet/article/Michael-Vick-s-unpaid-dues-Why-dog-advocates-2455696.php

Re: No, he didn't but keep talking like you actually know facts

Jul 11, 2017, 9:29 PM

Lol man get out of here with all that mess. The system we live in he got convicted and went to jail and served his time. Why the protesters waste energy on a guy who served time and got convicted? Whereas you have all these crooked cops who shoot and kill innocent children crooked CIA who launder drug money and these don't do a second in jail. Ok I will slow down getting to deep for you. Lol

So you're saying you have a limit on what can bother you

Jul 11, 2017, 9:36 PM

I don't like corrupt government officials either but none of them are getting enshrined in a HOF and given standing ovations. You be pissed about what you want and I'll be pissed about what I want and I couldn't care less what you think of my opinion.

Re: So you're saying you have a limit on what can bother you

Jul 11, 2017, 9:46 PM

Well you are definetly entitled to your opinion which is a weak one. Just don't let facts get in the way hothead

Is he not a sociopath?

Jul 11, 2017, 9:53 PM

I'm the one with facts and you're the moron with the easy brain dead responses. You haven't researched it. I have. If Clemson inducted a Vick into our HOF I'd burn every piece of memorabilia I have including my father's '59 Sugar Bowl watch. It's indefensible. But you keep taking the clueless route.

Message was edited by: SugarBowlSon®

Re: Is he not a sociopath?

Jul 11, 2017, 10:02 PM

If Virginia Tech want to induct into him into their HOF so what? Let them do it. Look has Vick gotten into any trouble since he been released? All you can ask of him is to be a model citizen and stay out of trouble and to my knowledge he's done that. So what else is there? You can't turn back the hands of time and change things the only thing you can do is love forward. But hey do you

Jul 11, 2017, 10:03 PM

I meant love forward

Jul 11, 2017, 10:03 PM

Move forward

Good grief

Jul 12, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Is he not a sociopath? ]

Cant you just have a civil disagreement without getting all hot and bothered? My lawd

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical lib***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:15 PM [ in reply to give it a rest man, he did his prison time and changed his ways a long time ago... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Typical lib***

Jul 11, 2017, 9:42 PM

Amen. No forgiveness & no prayer in school either. Hope they're happy.

Typical decent human being*

Jul 11, 2017, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Typical lib*** ]

Fixed it for you.

Forgiveness for all in that case!

Jul 12, 2017, 9:18 AM

Sex offenders, murderers, rapists...let it all go!

definitely had some character flaws but a dang good college football

Jul 11, 2017, 9:52 PM

Player. HoF football ... HOF Loser in personal life. Hopefully he's left that part of his life behind him and is more productive these days

He was always like a cheat code in Madden

Jul 11, 2017, 10:38 PM

Not commenting on his off the field issues because I am not the one that will judge him. But goodness he could move on the field.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic