Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay Particip
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Iptay Particip

Oct 8, 2019, 7:40 PM

I'm not sure why this never caught my attention prior to today, but this website claims well over 100,000 registered users. I recent;y received an Iptay publication that states they have fewer than 20,000 paying members.

My question - how are people who are passionate enough about Clemson football registering and visiting this site but not joining and writing a check to Iptay? I get that some financial circumstances don't allow individuals to throw money around via donation, but I am curious if anyone has other issues with Iptay or the athletic program that have discouraged them form donating.

Any feedback here would be appreciated as these figures make no sense to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve thought the same thing.

Oct 8, 2019, 7:45 PM

Thought 20,000 (or less) seemed strangely low.
Not compared to tigernet memberships, though...because that’s totally different.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Iptay Particip

Oct 8, 2019, 7:57 PM

TNET = free
IPTAY != free

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Oct 8, 2019, 8:42 PM

It would be interesting to compare the number of paying donors to TNet to # of donors to IPTAY. I think because I’m an IPTAY donor that donating to TNet seems reasonable. If I were a freeloader that probably works both ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 8, 2019, 8:05 PM

Price increase. I started at $100 a year. I am now at the Jervey level. I can assure that my salary has not increased at the same pace as my dues. However, when you are All In, you are All In.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2019, 8:27 PM

30+ year Iptay member here. I think a few things:
In general families are IPTAY members vs individuals
And the membership benefits and structure encourages multiple families to pool their $ into one membership

Oct 9, 2019, 6:58 AM

Agreed. Me and my buddy realized long ago it’s better to donate a larger amount under one account than the same amount through two separate accounts. Better seats, better parking, etc. we get 8 tickets, 4 for each our families, so we kind of have 8 iptay members under our 1 account.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds right......a lot of IPTAY donors either partner/pool

Oct 9, 2019, 7:57 AM

their money into one account OR one "bread winner" (ie longtime donor/grandpa of the family) donates and distributes the tickets to the non-paying family members.

Ypu can donate as little as $1 to iptay

Oct 9, 2019, 10:34 AM

$60 gets you a sticker and a few magazines.

If you have your own internet, you have $60.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Bigger question, where's your ®?***

Oct 9, 2019, 12:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: Bigger question, where's your ®?***

Oct 9, 2019, 12:59 PM

Is the "R" for donating members of T-Net?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic