Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting thing I've noticed on Renfrow's catch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,215

Interesting thing I've noticed on Renfrow's catch

Jun 17, 2017, 1:51 PM

The young lady they show a couple seconds after isnt showing much reaction yet if you look at her outfit the thing around her neck looks like its got an orange paw on it. I've seen people say shes a Bama fan but I'm wondering. Certainly the lack of any reaction is interesting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama fan

Jun 17, 2017, 2:27 PM

For some strange reason the TV producers felt it necessary to show the fans of both teams after each touchdown. Guess they were going for the old "thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" theme. I thought it rediculous for them to give equal time to the Bama players and fans as to the Clemson players and fans after the winning touchdown. I also thought they could have shown more crowd shots after each touchdown. They lost a great opportunity to capture a great aspect of the college game, fan excitement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting thing I've noticed on Renfrow's catch

Jun 17, 2017, 3:08 PM

have thought about that myself.actually tried freeze framing her to see if that was a paw on her scarf,but still couldn't really decide if she was one of us and just overcome with joy,or a 'bama fan stunned.i lean toward the 'bama fan for this reason.the guy next to her,who you can barely see is,i think,the same guy who was shown disconsolate after one of our td's.can't remember which one.search the video and see if you concur.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Interesting thing I've noticed on Renfrow's catch

Jun 17, 2017, 7:54 PM

She's a Bama fan, those are the Alabama A's on scarf, not paws. The lighting makes them look funky.

She is depressed. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,215
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic