Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interested to see statistics on todays student athletes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 838

Interested to see statistics on todays student athletes

Jan 15, 2020, 12:52 PM

With the advent of online classes and proliferation of grad transfers, I would like to see a breakdown of major sport (football, basketball & baseball) student athletes and the classes they take.

I believe you have to take 12 hours as an undergrad to be considered full time and participate in varsity athletics, but obviously not as a grad student (I read that Burrow took one on line class this past semester and they mentioned it during the game that he was at the football facility more then some of the coaches this fall).

I graduated from Clemson in '98 and it was great seeing the athletes around campus and being in class with them. Wonder how much of the college experience today's athletes are getting.

I would like to see a breakdown of hours taken, major and courses that are taken on line. Wonder if the NCAA is already tracking that kind of information.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burrow basically wasn’t a student. Barely went on campus

Jan 15, 2020, 12:55 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/college-footballs-best-player-doesnt-set-foot-on-a-college-campus-much-11576242004

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a freaking joke he is. Playing with boys and not even at

Jan 15, 2020, 1:10 PM

school. A complete sham.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 838
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic