Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone happen to be watching the Clemson Women...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,726

Anyone happen to be watching the Clemson Women...

Feb 18, 2021, 8:15 PM

play North Carolina?Amazing how far they have fallen since starting the season at 8-1.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they can get it together.***

Feb 19, 2021, 7:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In men and women BB alot of turnovers, even in wins***

Feb 19, 2021, 7:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone happen to be watching the Clemson Women...

Feb 19, 2021, 8:15 AM

You have to look at their schedule. Reminds me of former men's bball schedules that had an unimpressive front loaded schedule.

Except for one blowout loss during their January skid of 4 losses in a row, the games were competitive. Double ot loss to Fla St etc. Just like last night, they need to learn how to win those games. Amanda just needs a few more recruiting cycles... She had nothing to build on and unlike our bretheren in columbia, Clemson women bball is supported about as much as the rowing team.

Imho, drad done great things with the student side of atheletes but let's face it, the other sports are only supported by a few. Hope we get serious on all sports and provide "Best is the standard" in all sports... If not, time to move on from drad.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Renovate Littlejohn and maybe it'll fix the problem.***

Feb 19, 2021, 8:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Renovate Littlejohn and maybe it'll fix the problem.***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:03 AM

We're getting there. But honestly, I think we'd have been better to have demolished it and built a brand new one built as a state of the art facility unlike anything else in the country. One that even architects would have photographed and marveled over.

That goes for everything Clemson... Including the surrounding area, without destroying the natural beauty. Sorry Spud, it's people like you that's destroyed the lake keowee area.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Renovate Littlejohn and maybe it'll fix the problem.***

Feb 19, 2021, 9:09 AM

the facility argument is laughable. kelly gramlich, who played at clemson and now works for acc network says clemsons facilities are no worse than 4th in the league. the facilities are fine, evident in how recruiting has picked up in the last few years. just got to keep getting better "on" the court.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,726
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic