Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick statement before the game..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,409

Quick statement before the game..

Jan 13, 2020, 4:03 PM

About 10 years ago if I would've told you we would've won a single national championship by 2020 you would've been happy. If I told you we would've won 5 straight ACC championships and given FSU two of it's worst losses in program history to the point we send their national championship coach packing you'd have said I was crazy. If I would've told you we would have the pick of the litter in recruiting and taken top players out of OSU Alabama Florida and Florida States back yard at will you'd have probably laughed at me. This has been the best decade of CFB in Clemson history and it's only getting better and there's no doubt about that, win or lose tonight just remember to keep yourself to a Clemson standard and remember the best is yet to come. Go Tigers and I can't wait to see us hold up the 2020 national championship trophy tonight!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick statement before the game..

Jan 13, 2020, 4:12 PM

Thanks to multiple years the DV sign doesnt look like born in 81 died in 16

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 1980 if you would have bet any Georgia Fan that

Jan 13, 2020, 4:18 PM

Clemson would win 3 National titles before Georgia won their next one they would have mortgaged their house, car, double wide, etc., to make that bet....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: In 1980 if you would have bet any Georgia Fan that

Jan 13, 2020, 4:50 PM

I've never found pleasure in stealing from the less fortunate! Haha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,409
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic