Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm waiting to hear this from a Pub House member.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 343

I'm waiting to hear this from a Pub House member.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:32 AM

"I participated in the Big Lie for weeks, which falsely claimed that the election was rigged and being stolen from Trump, who was clearly the legitimate winner. This Big Lie enraged a significant portion of Americans, on both sides. My participation in Objecting to the Certification of the Electoral College vote added significant fuel to this rage. But I say that now is finally the right time for healing, not further fueling the rage of all Americans. Let's rise above partisan politics and vote against this call for impeachment."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:35 AM

I'm not sure they're going to go along with this "Big Lie" Nazi branding that's trying to be foisted on them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe we should just have one big struggle session where all

Jan 13, 2021, 10:38 AM

of them from both parties confess their sins that have brought us to this point? They could like, kiss the shoes of the Lincoln Memorial or something to absolve themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thenmake them drink their warm #### while humming Ode to Joy***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:45 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 343
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic