Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm truly convinced........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

I'm truly convinced........

Dec 6, 2020, 6:37 AM

.......South Carolina doesn't have fans older than 10 years old seeing how most of them keep saying they want to go back to the good ole days. There is no better evidence then them hiring Shane Beamer. Clemson has been the creator of their playbook. They have copied Clemson every step of the way trying to harness the success Clemson has bathed in the past 10 years. Not saying South Carolina wouldn't have built these buildings even if Clemson did not but I find it odd they waited until right after Clemson built their whole operation to build theirs. Now they are trying to go the Dabo route trying to hire a young energetic (I'm guessing, I know nothing about Beamer) coach that has never been a coordinator much less a head coach. On a side note, I know they like to scream about being in the SEC but how long now has Tennessee, Mizzou, Vandy and Kentucky been mediocre to bad? Throw in South Carolina and until this year Florida and the SEC East has been a joke for a decade. I'm telling you, Florida is a sheep in wolves clothing. They are going to get steamrolled by Bama just like Georgia. So when you boil the East down they too ride the coattails of the West. I'll admit that the SEC West is a challenge but for South Carolina fans and other fans of East teams you play one West team a year and your side is no harder than any other conference. I digress. South Carolina fans, your program didn't start with the hiring of Spurrier. You have a whole history of being one of the worse Power 5 teams, EVER. The saying "good ole days" aren't even in your vocab so quit acting like it is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm truly convinced........

Dec 6, 2020, 7:38 AM

“The good ole days” of 1994 when they won their first bowl game EVER.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic