Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m stoked the election is happening before the ND game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,852

I’m stoked the election is happening before the ND game.

Oct 30, 2020, 4:56 PM

If Biden wins, the cure will be released on Wednesday. If Trump wins, then there isn’t really a virus anyways and we can return to normal life by Thursday. Trevor’s gonna be in ass-spankin’ mode next Sattiday Juan way or the other.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s a more likely scenario...

Oct 30, 2020, 4:59 PM

We miss part of the game because NBC Fake News cuts in with a special report update about hanging chads.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here’s a more likely scenario...

Oct 30, 2020, 5:15 PM

I thought you were gonna say "They will break into the game with a special report saying that Joe Biden had worked with the FDA and a vaccine had now been approved and would be free to everyone. It would be paid for by a tax on the oil companies."

Note folks, just a joke. Just a joke.

If you don't like that one, how about this:

They will break into the game with a special report saying that Donald Trump had signed an Executve Order ands the military would be distributing the vaccine across the country. It will be free to everyone and will be paid for by defunding Planned Parenthood."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So.. have you thought about running for office??***

Oct 30, 2020, 6:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But then the Murder Hornets Will Come and Kill Us***

Oct 30, 2020, 5:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But then the Murder Hornets Will Come and Kill Us***

Oct 30, 2020, 5:46 PM

That stings!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 5:54 PM

Even if there is a Democratic sweep, Congress will not be sworn in until Jan. 4th (Monday) and the President is not sworn in until Saturday March 20th. Watch what happens to Congress if Trump loses. They may get called back into session every two or three days. They can immediately vote to adjourn, but the President can call them right back into session. Make Pelosi fly back and forth to San Fran. every couple of days.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:23 PM

If Trump loses, I bet he stops her access to military jets...Make her take a Greyhound

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: But then the Murder Hornets Will Come and Kill Us*** ]

Sorry you moran, but the House and Senate are a separate branch of government. There are 3, executive, judicial, and legislative. Executive, (tRump and associates) have no, ZERO, control over the legislature. Yes, the Grand Idiot can do a lot of damage before Jan. 20, but God willing, the USA will survive beyond this National Nightmare.

We remove the stingers from bees***

Oct 30, 2020, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: But then the Murder Hornets Will Come and Kill Us*** ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,852
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic