Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm so tired of players with no confidence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I'm so tired of players with no confidence

Oct 21, 2013, 12:00 PM

They say they are ready but clearly their body language says something else. It's almost like they need something good to happen to play well or they constantly need someone patting them on the back . I wish they would grow a pair and show up and just know they can do it. Enough of this sissy, scared crap. I bet u didn't have to baby Levon Kirkland or Brian Dawkins. When are they gonna learn that if they don't believe in themselves, most no one else will. It's time to realize they can't wait for someone else to do it. They got to go after it like they are the only ones and if everyone does that , they will b fine. I want to see some attitude! Some fire!! Some intimidating guys, not this sulking on the sideline crap tajh has don't the past two games. That's not leading! It's downright silly and certainly ain't football. And that my friends is why we lost . No fortitude, no mental toughness. Just pansy #####....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is like the old saying

Oct 21, 2013, 12:02 PM

If you can't play, you coach. If you can't do either you criticize both.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: it is like the old saying

Oct 21, 2013, 12:19 PM

I coach so let me see.... Putting it simply, it was embarrassing to ALL Clemson Fans. I can understand and respect a loss if it is a hard fought and close game between top ranked teams. Clemson looked like a mediocre high school team Saturday.

Our Offense and Defense is much better than they played Saturday night. FSU came ready to play and expected to win. Just looking at our boys on the hill and on the sidelines BEFORE they got their ### beat, they looked lost, scarred, and hoping for a win. On the first play Tajh had a worried look in his face before the snap. You can't go into a game with only hope to win. You have to have confidence, persistency, ability, and know you can win. We had ability but all else was absent against FSU.

One old friend asked me in jest, “How much do you think Boyd and company was paid to take a fall for FSU?” Not funny but it sure looked like a totally different team out there.

Great reference with Dawkins

Oct 21, 2013, 12:03 PM

People seem to forget that while he was a good college player, he wasn't even the best player on our defense at the time. You just want something to blame for us getting embarrassed. You chose wrong.

Re: I'm so tired of players with no confidence

Oct 21, 2013, 12:03 PM

Some players have it, some players don't.

Star ratings don't reflect the personalities and attitudes of the players. Nor do they reflect a player's toughness or competitiveness.

That philosophy starts in recruiting and is solidified by the S&C program, with whom the players spend the majority of their time in the offseason.

Gee, if you think Saturday night

Oct 21, 2013, 12:04 PM

Doesn't deserve criticizing then you are confused.

I'm not looking for people to blame

Oct 21, 2013, 12:07 PM

But let's be real here people, tajh has been average at best lately except for a play or two and the team looked soft as crap and no grit on Saturday. They got manhandled . Heck BC LOOKED much better against them then us. They may not have our talent but BC is tough. All u people who can't take the truth can take a hike.

As much as I am pleased that this team should win at least

Oct 21, 2013, 12:11 PM

9 or 10 regular season games, you are right about the body language. The body language says anything but confident, hurry-up no huddle. We just don't have that swagger of a team that is supposed to be very good. I see a little on the defense, but the offense just looks a little jittery when they are on the field.

let's be honest as well. do you think your

Oct 21, 2013, 12:21 PM

Criticisms on a free internet board will accomplish anything? Do you also truly believe you have some understanding of how these players and coaches think/feel? Do you truly believe you know who had confidence, who is strong, who is weak, who tries hard and who doesn't?

I know I

probably break

I do enjoy taking hikes as well. Jones gap has some good ones

half if I even got by the pplace holder.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic