Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey "B1G", you haven't been missed!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 965

Hey "B1G", you haven't been missed!!!!

Oct 18, 2020, 8:08 AM

Football season could have happened without you. Your short season will have no impact on the eventual championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respectfully disagree

Oct 18, 2020, 8:16 AM

Looking at the TV lineup of this weekend's game shows a much better lineup with BIG involved. The 3:30 timeslot yesterday, for example, was ehhhh.

Adding the BIG give us at Top 16 team (Wisconsin) on Friday night. Nebraska OSU will be fun...so will Michigan and Minnesota.

Also, if the BIG can produce a team that looks like a Top 4 team, I welcome them into the conversation for the playoffs.

For example, I think the pressure is on Ohio State to look great in every game to help build their resume because they don't know how may games they may get. If they can go out there and look great in 7 or 8 games, they should have every right to be considered for playoff IMO.

All in all...I did miss the BIG. Not so much because they are the BIG....but more so as it gives more college football options and story lines...what could be wrong getting more of that!?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m pulling for Penn State...

Oct 18, 2020, 9:16 AM

Their alumni deserve some good news after all the crap they have had to endure. Plus I like Franklin as a coach. Would be great to see him break through the B1G’s OSU dominance. Just like I prefer to see UGA finally topple Bama’s dominance of the SEC.

Lastly, it sure would be nice to see Pitt, Louisville, FSU, BC, UNC and Miami get back to contending. It is so much more gratifying to beat a good team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 965
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic