Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Really hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about tomorrow

Dec 27, 2019, 8:58 PM

maybe that’s a good thing because I felt that way against Bama n Jan. too.

I’m really concerned about our dline getting outmanned and Dobbins having a good night and Fields hitting a bunch of intermediate passes like UVA did.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about tomorrow

Dec 27, 2019, 9:00 PM

I don't know who will play well or what position will get beat by what position, but I am definitely worried ..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 9:01 PM

I agree. I always worry. If we don't play our A game, we will be watching the Natty from home this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 9:16 PM

It depends on what game OSU brings. What I will guarantee is that if we bring our A game we will be in New Orleans regardless of what game OSU brings.

we are 71-4 in our last 75 games

Dec 27, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Really hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about tomorrow ]

there really is no need to worry. If we lose, we come back next year to win it all again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eat a rolaids

Dec 27, 2019, 9:01 PM

Or have BiLl send you a pic of GF#1

You’ll feel better either way

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 9:02 PM

All you need to do to get a good feeling for how tomorrow night will go is look at Dabo. He is bouncing off the walls happy right now and that means he knows something we all don’t. The last time we smoked osu, he admitted after the game that they saw a “glitch In the buckeye offense” that they could exploit and in Dabo’s words’ “We knew those boys were in trouble...”

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you’re right.

Dec 27, 2019, 9:03 PM

Dec 27, 2019, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Really hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about tomorrow ]

https://youtu.be/keMO0PlAn_s

Dec 27, 2019, 9:05 PM

Yeah, I'm worried sick. Just don't know if Clemson is going to win by 10, 20 or 30. You guys have not been watching over the past 7 or 8 years.

I’m not sure why people are calling for a blowout win

Dec 27, 2019, 9:08 PM

IF we win it will be by one score I think.

What have you seen that makes you think it wil be 10+ points? Their defense is legit and will make some stops.

When all else fails

Dec 27, 2019, 9:15 PM

Re: I’m not sure why people are calling for a blowout win

Dec 27, 2019, 9:16 PM [ in reply to I’m not sure why people are calling for a blowout win ]

Because Dabo, CVB, CTE, CJS, the rest of the staff and players have made opposing teams like 'Bammer, Notre Dame and others look foolish in recent years. I think Clemson is on the cusp of a dynasty. Just my opinion.

Re: I’m not sure why people are calling for a blowout win

Dec 27, 2019, 9:17 PM

CBV.

Our TEAM is ready!

Dec 27, 2019, 9:23 PM [ in reply to I’m not sure why people are calling for a blowout win ]

Our offense is MORE LEGIT! Hard for you to fathom that? After all this time, really? And on the other side BV is the best of the best defensive schemer in the college ranks. Don't buy into the hoopla of individual players, it's TEAM that wins these contests! Clemson competes and dominates "blue blood" programs as proven in recent memory. That's just my take. My reasons. You worry if you wish to. Not this guy. In Dabo I trust!

Re: Our TEAM is ready!

Dec 27, 2019, 9:34 PM

I agree. Tired of these scarety cats. No fight or confidence in some of these Tiger fans.

Dec 27, 2019, 9:13 PM

On behalf of all the 031O State fans who have invaded tnet for the past three weeks, and for all their fans on elvenworriers:

Thank You!

Now that they have finally found/heard a Clemson fan who isn’t “ ...obnoxious ... arrogant ... overconfident .... and yada yada yada ... “ maybe they will stay off tnet.

I have a very good feeling txbuck, toledobuck, bucknut and co. weren’t going to be back AFTER tomorrow’s game; but now maybe they’ll leave a day early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

If you gave OSU and 45 points you're on the edge.

Dec 27, 2019, 9:17 PM

If your over/under is above 60 you're also on the edge. OSU and 30 is OK and O/U of 55 is fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 9:22 PM

I'm not too concerned. I think the first 10 minutes will show everyone the differences. And I think the speed difference will be critical. I always realize you can loose a game, but I am certainly not more worried this time that any other game. Relax.

Are you going to blow up Tigernet the first time something

Dec 27, 2019, 9:25 PM

doesn't go right like you always do? Maybe you should wait a bit longer this time...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I might. Pretty sure I’m not as critical as most on here

Dec 27, 2019, 9:29 PM

but I’m not in a lot so maybe that’s why you remember my posts specifically. Or maybe that I’m somewhat correct when I post things. But I’ll try not to jump the gun just to make you happy.

I like Clemson and the Under

And no worries - go Tigers!

I think we are going to take the run away completely...

BV is going to make Fields make accurate throws for 4 quarters, mostly under pressure, to beat us.

If he can, kudos to the Buckeyes...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 9:38 PM

I also am concerned about the game. Especially, all the arrogance from a lot of people on this board last couple of weeks. Clemson fans have more class than that but quite a few have gotten stupid. Kinda like Carolina fans. I am confident Clemson can win but don’t disrespect your opponent because you’re butt hurt by their idiotic fans too.

Dec 27, 2019, 9:43 PM

If you are worried Ohio State fans must be in the fetal position right now.

Scheme > Players

Dec 27, 2019, 9:49 PM

Trust in BV to have a great plan.

Isaiah Simmons & Wallace will lead the way.

And then, on the other side of the ball, you gotta like our chances in a track meet with Trevor Lawerence, ETN, Higgins, Ross & Rodgers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2019, 9:55 PM

The last time we played these guys, i remember reading from one of our Press guys that in the tunnel he looked at one of the asst. coaches and got 3 fingers up...and we exceeded expectations...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is 3 fingers up?

Dec 27, 2019, 11:20 PM

I’m not following

My guess is 3 TD win?***

Dec 28, 2019, 12:24 AM

Dec 27, 2019, 11:53 PM

Don’t worry .........you are wrong......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic