Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
there is a 100% certainty that Trump's tax returns were
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

there is a 100% certainty that Trump's tax returns were

Sep 28, 2020, 9:19 AM

obtained illegally. Can you imagine if Fox News obtained a confidential record of the Obamas? would be a racist rant for sure

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: there is a 100% certainty that Trump's tax returns were

Sep 28, 2020, 9:27 AM

Trump's ok with it. Reminds him of the time he sent a bunch of people to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birth certificate and "they can't believe what they are finding!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll tell you what they found. They discovered......

Sep 28, 2020, 9:31 AM

the world's best Mai Tai's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still got the bamboo backscratchers to prove it... several.***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: there is a 100% certainty that Trump's tax returns were ]

It is funny or sad how ever you look @ it that the one that approved his birth cert. died in a helicopter crash not long after that happened.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: there is a 100% certainty that Trump's tax returns were ]

Well if the person did steal Trump's tax return then they will be fired from the IRS and you can count of that one.

Because Trump's taxes are really about Obama and race.

Sep 28, 2020, 9:37 AM

These posts are kinda like George Costanza's sweatpants: They tell the world, "I give up."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing Obama didn't hide his tax returns then.***

Sep 28, 2020, 9:48 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

being a community organizer and then earning 400k a year

Sep 28, 2020, 6:55 PM

for a few years and next thing you know you are worth 40 million dollars and are one of the richest Presidents of all time. (not as rich as Clinton though)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So..... what’s your point here?***

Sep 28, 2020, 7:18 PM

Probably true, hopefully the person who did it will

Sep 28, 2020, 10:08 AM

be found and appropriately punished.

So it's out there and he paid $750. Libbies going nutz.

Sep 28, 2020, 10:19 AM

When you can prove he broke tax laws to only pay that then get back to me. Otherwise STFUU.

Who doesn't use the tax codes to minimize their burden?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: So it's out there and he paid $750. Libbies going nutz.

Sep 28, 2020, 3:14 PM

wilbur82® said:

When you can prove he broke tax laws to only pay that then get back to me. Otherwise STFUU.

Who doesn't use the tax codes to minimize their burden?

That's true. But Trump's appeal was that he should be elected because the system was 'rigged' and that he was going to stick it to the Washington Elites. He was going to revise the tax code to make it fair and was specifically going to take away the 'Carried Interest" loophole that makes billions for Wall St banks and Hedge fund managers.

But it appears that he's become just another elite, the difference is that as President, he had the Republicans insert a provision in the CARES ACT that gave a $195 Billion tax credit to Real Estate developers and investors over a period of 10 years. That directly benefitted himself, his family, Kushner and other real estate friends of his like Tom Barrack a billionaire campaign advisor (who is now asking for a federal bailout because of the billions he borrowed from Wall St. to buy over 160 hotels and resorts and now can't pay back.)

I truly understand why people voted for Trump. He promised to fix a broken system. Fix the rigged game and make things right on behalf of the American middle class. It appears he's only taken advantage of it, just like all the other Dem and Rep wealthy elite.

Last year of the Fortune 500 companies, 97 of them paid $0.00 federal income tax. THAT is a broken tax system. The rich, through campaign donations, have written most of the federal tax laws.

Re: So it's out there and he paid $750. Libbies going nutz.

Sep 29, 2020, 7:48 AM

Trump and his businesses have been audited pretty much every year since 2002 and probably more times before that. Any audits done during his Presidency would have to be performed by IRS Agents with Top Security clearance so there probably won't be much info known.

The point is that through all the Trump tax audits over the past 18 - 20 years, not one charge has been levied against him. Any discrepancies were resolved or are currently being resolved through the IRS process because no issues were so atrocious that criminal intent was there.

Repeat of what Wilbur said - ####

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 10:22 AM

Who cares?

It's a crime..but yeah, who cares.***

Sep 28, 2020, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Isn't that the GOP's stance? They do not care about

Sep 28, 2020, 1:04 PM

republican crimes.

Re: It's a crime..but yeah, who cares.***

Sep 28, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to It's a crime..but yeah, who cares.*** ]

Overall, who cares? You support a scumbag.

Sep 28, 2020, 7:11 PM

LOL and you sir support a person that does not know where he is most of the time. You wait until Trump pushes Biden's buttons tomorrow if he shows up.

Sep 28, 2020, 10:01 PM

Trump couldn't find his own car when it was right in front of him. You guys need to find a different tack than "lololol Biden has dementia" when you support a guy who can't even spell "tap."

They weren't "obtained" illegally.

Sep 28, 2020, 10:42 AM

That song and dance was already dealt with in 1970 with the Pentagon Papers.

They might have been released illegally. Which is why the Times isn't naming their sources.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

we'll see what the Notorious ACB has to say about that!

Sep 28, 2020, 3:00 PM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That has to be frustrating for a crook to have his

Sep 28, 2020, 11:56 AM

crooked ways exposed that way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not following. Are we accusing Trump of being a crook

Sep 28, 2020, 3:39 PM

for taking advantage of tax laws to minimize his tax burden?

null

HAHAHAAHAHHAHA***

Sep 28, 2020, 3:02 PM

Sep 28, 2020, 3:08 PM

So were the Pentagon Papers.

The Press has a right to print the returns and they have a right not to reveal their sources.

yes. i'm familiar with the PP. doesnt change that

Sep 28, 2020, 3:20 PM

the tax returns were obtained illegally. And, it doesnt change the fact that everything else being equal, if something like that were done to Obama you people would be calling it a racist attack.

So you're butthurt about something that never happened?***

Sep 28, 2020, 3:28 PM

Re: yes. i'm familiar with the PP. doesnt change that

Sep 28, 2020, 3:28 PM [ in reply to yes. i'm familiar with the PP. doesnt change that ]

the tax returns were obtained illegally. And, it doesnt change the fact that everything else being equal, if something like that were done to Obama you people would be calling it a racist attack.

C'mon Alex, that's way overbroad. And by the way, the DNC emails were obtained illegally, but that didn't stop the conservative media and the Trump campaign from using them to maximum effect.

Tomato or Tomaato....which do you prefer?

Sep 28, 2020, 6:29 PM

No tomato to tomato you guys killed the guy who swiped the emails!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to yes. i'm familiar with the PP. doesnt change that ]

And by the way, something like that WAS done to Obama, remember "Fast and Furious"? That was all leaked. I don't recall anyone saying the investigation and condemnation was 'racist' because Obama and Holder were black.

Sep 28, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to yes. i'm familiar with the PP. doesnt change that ]

So basically you're just saying, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s why Felix has no issue with the Pubs “cramming”

Sep 28, 2020, 3:42 PM

through a SCOTUS appointee. It doesn’t matter what’s right or wrong - they have the ability to do it and it serves their purpose.

null

Re: It’s why Felix has no issue with the Pubs “cramming”

Sep 28, 2020, 4:52 PM

Swarley said:

through a SCOTUS appointee. It doesn’t matter what’s right or wrong - they have the ability to do it and it serves their purpose.

I don't have an issue with the nominee, she seems imminently qualified. But I think she should be confirmed by the next President, whoever it is.
What I do have a problem with is that so many American's accept the massive lying being done by the Reps in order to ram her through. They lied about Merrick Garland and now their lying about lying about Garland.

I hate liars, Reps. don't seem to mind it unless it's from a Dem "you can keep your doctor". Hypocrisy has no bounds among some Reps.

Sep 28, 2020, 6:31 PM

Take a long look in the mirror!!

I know you are but what am i?***

Sep 28, 2020, 9:37 PM

Sep 28, 2020, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s why Felix has no issue with the Pubs “cramming” ]

The difference is the Rep. have the WH and the senate so read it and weep.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic