Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m not a bad winner..honestly...but I f’ing hate Notre Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 500

I’m not a bad winner..honestly...but I f’ing hate Notre Dame

Dec 19, 2020, 9:55 PM

Almost as much as I despise UVA. All of the smack talking but when push came to shove they got punched in the mouth. You want to play with the big boys? Learn from the big boys first to see what it takes to win clutch games. That is all. Please carry on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love beating the domers

Dec 19, 2020, 10:04 PM

Especially the way we did today for a championship and a playoff spot. They may have won earlier in the year but all they got was a regular season win and we took home the hardware.

I don’t think they should get in. They just got killed in a huge game which IMO was a playoff playin game. Put in someone else that can try, it’s just gonna be Bama vs Clemson again anyway.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rather have them then that whiner Jimbo

Dec 19, 2020, 10:08 PM

really does not matter who they put in, Bama will roll them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^needs a hit^^^***

Dec 19, 2020, 10:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've hated ND since their first visit when I was on the hill

Dec 19, 2020, 10:15 PM

when they were obnoxious before they hit the field.

Hoos snobbery is not based on reality, at least ND has some (ancient) history. Nice win in every way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone over 40yo hates ND.***

Dec 20, 2020, 3:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember when the best Catholic high school football...

Dec 20, 2020, 5:02 AM

players were given a choice, go to ND or go to hell. Every parish in the nation was a recruiting station.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm indifferent to most college teams.

Dec 20, 2020, 5:00 AM

I just won't spend the emotion energy required to hate them. ND tops my list of most hated. Compared to my hate for ND I love the gamecocks. I have hated ND for no less than 52 years. Hating ND has been a part of my life that long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah. I'm with you. I wasn't going to be able to stomach the

Dec 20, 2020, 7:45 AM

conference.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 8
| visibility 500
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic