Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On a whim made trip reservations to South Bend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,182

On a whim made trip reservations to South Bend

Jan 25, 2020, 12:40 AM

Thurs, 11/05 in CHI, Fri/Sat in Benton Harbor/South Bend, Sun back to CHI then Delta back to SAV. Will worry about game tickets later. You only live once - so I hear. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On a whim made trip reservations to South Bend

Jan 25, 2020, 12:56 AM

Hope you were able to find a reasonable priced hotel for that weekend.I know of some people that were going to the game until they found out the price of rooms for that weekend.To stay in South Bend for the weekend of the game the price of rooms were going for $700 and over according to these people told me about it.They said that was $600 higher than what they paid for to stay in New Orleans for the National Championship game 3 nights.Amazing to just lay your head down how much it cost now a days.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On a whim made trip reservations to South Bend

Jan 25, 2020, 2:00 AM

For those prices, getting a house on AirBnb is a better deal.

Fake news. Your friends must watch CNN.

Jan 25, 2020, 5:51 AM [ in reply to Re: On a whim made trip reservations to South Bend ]

I made reservations on Wednesday when schedule dropped. Flying Delta out/in from GSP on Fri/Sun, staying in 2 bedroom Airbnb walking distance to stadium. Total trip is under $900.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

I’m going to to see them play at ND as well

Jan 25, 2020, 7:30 AM

But flying into CHI on Friday and spend the day and that night there before driving (or taking bus...there are plenty to take for $50 or so) on Saturday morning
The game will definitely be at night so you have all day to explore the campus/bookstore/bars

I will see you there! House rentals in Michigan are a good

Jan 25, 2020, 9:23 AM

option too. Not far, pretty areas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,182
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic