Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm going to end it with this tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I'm going to end it with this tonight

Jan 20, 2014, 7:17 PM

Both of our programs have a lot to boast about. IMO the whole Dabo/Spurrier thing is actually good for the rivalry nationally as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Through time I know Clemson has had a better football program, you would have to be an idiot not to realize that but that being said the past 10 years both programs have been equal and the last 5 we have been slightly better. For those who want to argue then I pose this to you, how do you determine who is a better team? Head-to-head? Then SC has been better. Ok some may say we have just got lucky, so go to overall record, SC has been slightly better. Last but not least, final ranking, SC has been ranked higher. I say all of that to say this, I respect your program, you guys produce good NFL players and you a threat in the ACC but I think we are a slightly better program at this point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm going to end it with this tonight

Jan 20, 2014, 7:20 PM

does this mean you are leaving.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well......bye!

Jan 20, 2014, 7:22 PM

Nm

Tiger/Terrier

Good bye, Your coach is still a JERK.***

Jan 20, 2014, 7:23 PM

And your campus stinks too.***

Jan 20, 2014, 7:25 PM

Jan 20, 2014, 7:24 PM

Why do you c0cksuckers come on our board at all? Even when you try to say something nice it still makes you look desperate.

Re: Because anyone should be able

Jan 20, 2014, 7:31 PM

to visit this board if they are engaging in honest debate (and keep it civil). The OP makes a good point; I just hope the next 5 years are different.

Great idea...

Jan 20, 2014, 9:08 PM

why don't you run over to fgf and tell all those folks you're just a Clemson fan who wants to engage in "honest debate" and see what happens.

I'm not one much for revenge, but all the gamecock trolls who drag the smell of that cesspool into Tigernet deserve exactly what gets dished out there.

Of course, some might actually take note of YOUR opinion if you actually contributed to this board.....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just in case you've not figured it out ...

Jan 20, 2014, 7:27 PM

Your opinion on THIS board is neither wanted nor welcomed--try peddling you chickenness someplace where it might be better received.....and don't let the screen door hit ya in the posterior on your way out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just in case you've not figured it out ...

Jan 20, 2014, 8:56 PM

I was hoping someone put a 300 pound spring on the door with pulley's to help open it, and nothing to restrick it from coming closed. Let it close on full 300 hundred pound of pressure right in their ####. Break their back or something on the way out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2014, 7:28 PM

Hey, gotta say, that's sensible for a coot. Your progress is actually good for us both. You have the states of Alabama and South Carolina as the homes of the best football in the nation, and then comes Florida and California. That's pretty serious company.

i assume only coots get to decide when it's gotten "out of hand?"

Jan 20, 2014, 7:39 PM

when they are butt hurt the most then that's out of line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 20, 2014, 7:42 PM

See ya COOT!!!!!!!!

Re Let me say this: i have little respect for your program

Jan 20, 2014, 8:14 PM

and absolutely none for your coach. That is my story and I am sticking with it.

I love how Gamecock fans...

Jan 20, 2014, 8:24 PM

Can't be satisfied with their own accomplishments. They have to get validation from Clemson fans on message boards and talk radio. And they obsess over our accomplishments.

You're enjoying the best run in your entire pathetic history and y'all still can't stop talking about Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

SC NOT slightly better program, but have won 5 straight.....

Jan 20, 2014, 9:36 PM

which is to honestly say SC produced on the field when it counted. I would say Clemson should/could have won 2 of those five due to very good O talent (CJ, Davis, Ellington, Nuk, etc)..but it really has come down to muscle (line play), and there Clemson has just been too wrapped up with speed at RB & WR..and forgot how Danny & the Boys did it (being well-rounded, strong lines & with depth).

Congrats to my Coot friends & competitors (daughter & ex are Coots while Son & I are Tiger grads)..but remember EVERY dog has its day..and Nov 2014 in Death Valley may just be what the doctor ordered.

C U in DV in Nov..and bring Coach Spur with you so he can see a hoped for smack-down by our TIGERS! If not, then it's a SIX Pack.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2014, 9:43 PM

Wouldn't it have been amazing if everyone could have just refrain from even responding to these coots and just let there 1 post fade away into the multiple pages with no replies. It'll never happen, instead they come back and look...just to see how many replies and how long the topic will remain on the front page.

Hope you sleep well, Clemson is still your Daddy!!***

Jan 20, 2014, 11:16 PM

65-42-4

Jan 20, 2014, 11:21 PM

Thats the combination to the shackles that you wear , Cooty Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

31-17 or there about. The pendulum has turned. Talk now.

Jan 20, 2014, 11:29 PM

That's all there's going to be for you for a good while.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. Coots will forever look for validation from us

Jan 20, 2014, 11:47 PM

despite their recent success.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic