Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The lengths liberals will go to,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

The lengths liberals will go to,

Jan 26, 2021, 11:51 PM

in an effort to prove that they are the worst people on the planet. God y’all suck.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newsweek-edits-report-tom-cotton-army-ranger-salon

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The lengths liberals will go to,

Jan 27, 2021, 7:38 AM

Look who you support. You're consistently on the wrong side of history supporting dbags. You supported Trump. It doesn't get worse than that as a human being. You might want to sit all political conversations out for the rest of your life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 10:17 AM

How so? Trump is a dirtbag because he cut taxes, actually enforced immigration law that is ON THE FKN BOOKS, pulled out of the Paris agreement/Iran deal that cost the US with nothing in return, actually advocated for college football season, got an immunization for a new virus in less than a year (never ever ever been done), lowest unemployment EVER, made UN members actually pay their share, donated his salary every year, Middle East peace deals that no president has been able to accomplish, etc. etc.

Biden’s first week. Cut 11000 jobs in the middle of a pandemic so we can rely on Saudi Arabia for oil, stop arresting illegals (people breaking federal law just like attacking the capitol), let humans with penises play women’s sports, promise to raise taxes to support other countries and illegals, say there is nothing to stop covid after bashing trump, and being a general ignorant pos.

You should be the one refraining from political discussion.

I’m curious to see what history says is worse:

Jan 27, 2021, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: The lengths liberals will go to, ]

Supporting the murder of unborn children or supporting a president that one party really hated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m curious to see what history says is worse:

Jan 27, 2021, 10:45 AM

elwyn,

At what point do fetuses become children ?? Just asking.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:50 AM

Latin: Fetus, English: Offspring. Murdering your offspring is a fine way to put it as well.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m curious to see what history says is worse: ]

Toby- why don’t you tell me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 10:44 AM

Keowee,

If you just want to confirm your bias against liberals, this is a good link.

However if you want to get the whole story here is the Salon article. If you will actually read it, it makes several attempts to present both sides of the dispute in an endeavor at clarity and accuracy. The are numerous links in the article to help shed further light on the conflict at hand.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/26/tom-cottons-army-ranger-dissembling-goes-back-at-least-eight-years/

And here is the short article from Newsweek that references the Salon article. It is not nearly as thorough, but there is balance within it.

https://www.newsweek.com/tom-cotton-blasted-lie-about-being-army-ranger-lawmaker-who-was-one-1563935

As is often the case, the actual events are quite a bit more nuanced than you have portrayed.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:58 AM

I read it all. It’s just the fact that Newsweek edited an article 6 years old just to help their argument. It’s plain silly.

I also know what cotton said, and understood it immediately without someone having to explain the difference between a Ranger and a Ranger tab from jump school. I KNOW. Liberal journalists are pathetic on a massive scale. How many Americans think that “assault” weapons are automatic? A lot. How many people think “collusion” is a crime? A lot. Why? Because journalists can report whatever b.s. they want and there are zero repercussions for being wrong or misleading.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic