Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m an XM listener, but last 2 days I turned on 105.5
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,067

I’m an XM listener, but last 2 days I turned on 105.5

Feb 12, 2020, 12:30 PM

And both days all I hear is talk about gamecoots.
What the #### is wrong with them?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m an XM listener, but last 2 days I turned on 105.5

Feb 12, 2020, 2:29 PM

Sorry you missed our show this morning. We head Monte Lee’s press conference on for a segment. We talked Clemson baseball and the issues they face with the scholarship inequities for almost 2 hours. We did a segment on Clemson targets inside the rivals.com top 250 list. We had a segment in the top football games of 2020 including the Clemson-ND game. Tomorrow we have Bradley LeCroy of Clemson baseball and Paul Strelow of TigerIllustrated.com to talk Clemson recruiting. We will also review today’s softball games and basketball game. I would guess we have at least 10-1 ratio of Clemson to South Carolina talk. I often listen to XM as well but never hear as much Clemson athletics talk as we have on our show. You can listen to the podcast daily at Wccpfm.com. But no one talks more Clemson than we do.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess my point is

Feb 12, 2020, 3:49 PM

I have no interest in your show hosts interviewing people from SCU about their athletic programs.
That is what I heard 2 days in a row when I turned to 105.5.

1. It’s radio. There are more than Clemson fans listening.

Feb 12, 2020, 8:29 PM

I live in Columbia and there are plenty of conversations and interviews about Clemson on the station here. They know there are Clemson fans riding around, and for me it’s fun to listen to the sadness of the coots.

2. While we dominate them, why isn’t it fun for you to listen to to Tony morell talk about their sad recruiting and coaching changes of futility? I love wallowing in their suck.

3. I think Mickey did a nice polite job of listing how the vast majority of the show was about Clemson stuff...in February...while our basketball team is “ok.” What the heck do you expect them to talk about for 8 hours a day without throwing in a tiny bit of non-Clemson material? If they are going to throw in non-Clemson material, might as well be about our sucky rival so we can all have a laugh!

People love to complain...

Exactly, wanted to complain not a reasonable explanation?***

Feb 13, 2020, 12:34 AM

I'd like to know what XM channel you are listening

Feb 13, 2020, 6:53 AM [ in reply to Guess my point is ]

to that talks more about Clemson than WCCP's shows?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd like to know what XM channel you are listening

Feb 13, 2020, 6:57 AM

I think it's the Gamecock talk he doesn't like.

Re: I’m an XM listener, but last 2 days I turned on 105.5

Feb 13, 2020, 7:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m an XM listener, but last 2 days I turned on 105.5 ]

Mickey....you need to not let some listeners get under your skin. Maybe a bad day of golf? Been meaning to ask....when I carried your clubs at Catachee....they seemed heavier than most....you carrying more clubs in your bag?

I guess biching about last night's basketball win

Feb 13, 2020, 1:56 PM

wasn't enough biching. Had to attack WCCP on a questionable 2 day sample size. You must be a real hoot to hang out with.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,067
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic