Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm Worried About Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,276

I'm Worried About Saturday

Nov 27, 2019, 2:41 PM

I'm concerned that the Coots will attempt to start a fight to get the game cancelled like they did in 2004. If that happens Clemson will be forced to forfeit their post season Championship run. I pray that the Coots keep it somewhat sportsmanlike.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: I'm Worried About Saturday

Nov 27, 2019, 2:51 PM

There is no forfeiture of post season play because of two teams brawling. TCU and Baylor brawled this year but they are not banned from post season play. Their players were accessed personal fouls and some were ejected from the field of play.

When USuC and Clemson brawled a few years ago, the two schools self imposed a bowl ban. USuC announced they would not play in a post season bowl because of the embarrassment of the fight. Clemson followed suit a few days later under pressure to not allow USiC to take the high road over us. We could have gone bowling that year if we wanted to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too bad we skipped the bowl

Nov 27, 2019, 3:29 PM

This is forgotten when calculating the stat consecutive bowl games. If we had gone that year, it would go back to 1998. It would be 6 longer than current streak.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the dumbest decisions Clemson has ever made.***

Nov 27, 2019, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm Worried About Saturday ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The dumbest decision Clemson ever made was

Nov 27, 2019, 4:40 PM

when we let some coot dot the i during pregame.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 27, 2019, 2:57 PM

I'm more worried about opponents cheap-shotting our QB's, and our other playmakers!!!!!!!

Nov 27, 2019, 3:30 PM

I'm sure that Trevor O line is well aware of what could happen in the coop, and they will take measures to protect him, plus, Trevor isn't a wussy QB, that dude has heart and courage!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 3:19 PM

Chesty, with all the media coverage of the way things have been down there the past couple of time we've played at the dumpster fire, I doubt that we would be suspended from postseason play bc Dabo has has made public statements of how awful things are for the Tigers playing there. Documentation of a problem when it's something that bad, it's like a picture, it speaks a thousand words. If they start something, it will be up to the refs to make a judgement call to suspend the game, or let it escalate into something they can't handle, and if that happens it will be on them bc Dabo has done all he can do to get things in check at the Brise dumpster fires!!! I really don't think suspending us from postseason playoffs would be something handed down to Clemson if there was trouble in the coop!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 4:43 PM

We get several of these types of post saying the same or someone saying they're worried about them trying to hurt our players every year, and it never happens. We'll be fine.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,276
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic