Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm Back !!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I'm Back !!

Aug 1, 2018, 3:23 PM

My last post was on July 15, which seems like ages ago. While awaiting my flight at London's Heathrow Airport yesterday I met two beautiful ladies who are Tiger grads. They were retruning from a Medical Mission trip to Kenya. Both live in the Greenville area and the husband of one is on TjgerNet. It is my tradition to "Paw" all of the beautiful women so I always have a generous supply of Tiger Paws when I travel. Unfortunately, their flight was to Charlotte and mine was to Atlanta so we didn't have long to chat. Have lots of interesting tidbits re my two weeks in England which I will post over the next two or three years.

It's going to take a long time for me to catch up will all the news that occurred while I was gone.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will catch you up:

Aug 1, 2018, 3:28 PM

Recruiting is good
Georgia fans are dumb
Apparently we are playing some weak school in football first
Urban Meyer looking shady again
Lbb missed you

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm Back !! You're amazing Joe

Aug 1, 2018, 3:44 PM

Every day we hear of men getting in trouble for pawing women and other transgressions. Yet you do it and they love you. Welcome back. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome back Joe.

Aug 1, 2018, 6:30 PM

Since you are a gentleman, I assume you provided the PAW and did not apply yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic