Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If your giving props to the coots turn your Clemson apparel in...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,731

If your giving props to the coots turn your Clemson apparel in...

Mar 26, 2017, 4:52 PM

No true Clemson fan is going to pull for the coots or give them any credit. Remember who they are. Remember their University's and their minions in the South Carolina media effort to smear us with false allegations of racist slurs by our players. And keeping the story alive well after it had been disproven. I myself don't forget the nasty looks and snide remarks at work and other places after we won the national title, by coot fans I had never communicated with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you should've pushed them down

Mar 26, 2017, 4:55 PM

With your strength and all

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...but he's not average... ;~)***

Mar 26, 2017, 4:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yemen, Yemen, Yemen..What about Yemen franc...

Mar 26, 2017, 5:08 PM [ in reply to you should've pushed them down ]

That's the best you can do franc. Try harder next time. I will definitely not push you, but I will let out a nice juicy fart on to you after eating some terrible food from an overrated cootlumbia restaurant

That's pretty sad

Mar 26, 2017, 4:58 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's pretty sad

Mar 26, 2017, 5:09 PM

You need to grow to be a Tiger. Don't pull for the coots, especially admit it here.

Always been a Tiger and always will be

Mar 26, 2017, 5:35 PM

Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than

Mar 26, 2017, 4:59 PM

you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ###, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

Re: Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than

Mar 26, 2017, 5:03 PM

You characters confuse me. Who challenged your manhood?

he is posting something I posted in reply to a troll from...

Mar 26, 2017, 5:15 PM

two years ago. He is a screen name changer troll

haha another screen name changer, that's all you got...

Mar 26, 2017, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than ]

I've got a nice juicy fart reserved for you. Hahahaha. You can't come up with anything better than that. Hahaha. Your life is so pathetic that you have to hold onto something I posted along time ago half jokingly to a troll threatening violence. Thanks for letting me know how important I am to you and that you have no life outside this message board that you have to save two year old posts from a troll thread. And thanks for exposing yourself as one of the screen name changing trolls on this board. You just couldn't help but expose yourself. Come here for a nice juicy fart

I don't like you and I can't agree with you.

Mar 26, 2017, 5:25 PM

I am going to be an ### and just straight up say I have had tickets and premier parking passes that I have paid out the mothra for and I haven't seen you once at those games.

Dude you talk so much #### on here and throw weight but I don't buy it.

Just one mans opinion. And don't play that Alum vs. NonAlum. That crap don't fly. I have been IPTAY since 1999. Took all my boat cleaning and waxing and bar tending dollars and put it all into IPTAY. I had season tickets while you were dancing with the ugliest chick in high school.

I call you a ####### fraud and always will. You ############# fraud.

dude your way off, been to around 150 football games in my life..

Mar 26, 2017, 5:35 PM

And you wouldn't see me because you don't know what I look like. I don't post personal pictures on the internet. Talking ish? You're the one holding onto a post that's over two years old in response to a troll. So it seems you're the one talking ish. I've never followed you around and saved your posts. Fraud, in what way? This is just a message board not reality. And I don't claim anything I'm not so there is nothing to be a fraud about.

By the way I'm not an alum either. So you failed big time on that one. Also, I was going to games long before you joined IPTAY and joined IPTAY before you.

You're just another troll obsessed with me. If you don't like what I post put me on ignore, or don't read or respond to my posts. You're an adult you shouldn't be so obsessed with a faceless screen name that you're saving the same years old post in some lame attempt at a put down.

That made my day.***

Mar 26, 2017, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: If your giving props to the coots turn your Clemson apparel in...

Mar 26, 2017, 5:01 PM

We want to see the Clemson basketball strong like this. I hope they lose in the final four.

lol

Mar 26, 2017, 5:02 PM

your

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 5:10 PM

Agreed. One may give them props, but not pull for.

idiot much ? bigot much ?

Mar 26, 2017, 5:14 PM

Grow up.

What a stupid post.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then why did you reply if you think it's stupid...***

Mar 26, 2017, 5:16 PM

Mar 26, 2017, 5:15 PM

I will pull for anybody I want too.
It would be Huge for the State of SC to win 3 Championships in a nine month span. I don't think that as ever been done.
Ps you just try to take my Clemson apparel from me!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,731
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic