Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If your first meal of the day is going to be around 12:30
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 557

If your first meal of the day is going to be around 12:30

Feb 6, 2021, 12:09 PM

do you still fix breakfast or go ahead and eat lunch foods?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Lunch.***

Feb 6, 2021, 12:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lunch obvously.***

Feb 6, 2021, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Breakfast shake

Feb 6, 2021, 12:21 PM

crushed hemp seed hearts, spinach, ground flax seed, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, banana, soy milk, Fage lowfat Greek yogurt.

Got to get your healthy foods in before all #### breaks loose later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t have any of that on hand

Feb 6, 2021, 2:51 PM

Went with a boiled egg (I do 4 a week for quick breakfasts and had one leftover this week) and a glass of OJ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Even if you did, you would have to have a Vitamix with 2.2HP

Feb 6, 2021, 1:48 PM

engine on that puppy to grind that stuff up. I've gone through a $150 Hamilton Beach in 2 days. They can't handle it.

Hemp seed is THE healthiest source of protein on the planet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve got a Vitamix

Feb 6, 2021, 1:59 PM

And usually have hemp seeds - roasted in granola is a favorite time to restock
Usually put whey powder in shakes - like they way it fluffs up.

Need to get some fruit and veg.

Isaac Asimov

Just got back from the golf course walking a quick 18 in 2.5

Feb 6, 2021, 5:49 PM

hours and saw your post. Nobody out there cause they're scared of a little rain, which never really materialized.

The Vitamix is a must have for your kitchen. They have a new immersion blender out that would be a nice tool for the kitchen that perhaps I will get for my birthday or Father's Day. Tomato basil soup?

https://www.vitamix.com/us/en_us/shop/immersion-blender

That looks sweet

Feb 6, 2021, 7:42 PM

Will add to the wish list.

Chuckston T-Man

Isaac Asimov

mine was at 1:00

Feb 6, 2021, 1:32 PM

LilGUAR#1 is on an 'acai bowl w/ strawberries, bananas, and granola' kick

She made one, w/ extra for LilGUAR#2 to try, but since it's not mac'n'cheese or white rice or chicky nuggies....it didn't go well.

So I ate it, and it was pretty good.

I guess I'd put it more in the breakfast category?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Feb 6, 2021, 1:35 PM

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Breakfast for lunch or anytime for that matter. ******

Feb 6, 2021, 5:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 557
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic