Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am willing to bet if our Tigers do anything
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I am willing to bet if our Tigers do anything

Sep 9, 2020, 5:40 PM

this Saturday as a sign of protest against racial inequality, they will do it as a team and with Dabo's support. Would it still bother any of you if that is true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do anything but walk off the field and not play.***

Sep 9, 2020, 5:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if they started doing a rendition of

Sep 9, 2020, 5:42 PM

the Aristocrats? Would you watch then?

I would.

^^This^^ Play the game no matter what sport and............

Sep 9, 2020, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Do anything but walk off the field and not play.*** ]

voice your opinions before/after.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am willing to bet if our Tigers do anything

Sep 9, 2020, 5:44 PM

If they win every game this year, idgaf what they do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they do something that sends tigermanac into a

Sep 9, 2020, 5:44 PM

furious pants-shitting rage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you think they're all going to log into P&R and

Sep 9, 2020, 7:37 PM

post simple hot links to editorials with limited explanation of their own personal opinions?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope they do something that sends tigermanac into a

Sep 10, 2020, 7:47 AM [ in reply to I hope they do something that sends tigermanac into a ]

I don’t care. Remember I watch the NBA every night. I don’t care what they do at all. Just play ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't care what they do...

Sep 9, 2020, 5:52 PM

as long as it doesn't overshadow the game, which I am not expecting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon, not a single self-admitted

Sep 9, 2020, 5:52 PM

"If I see one BLM sweat band, I'm outta here." rage-quitter?

most of those are on the mange***

Sep 9, 2020, 5:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2020, 5:53 PM

If we know even one thing about Dabo...

Sep 9, 2020, 7:30 PM

It’s that he isn’t going to allow something that takes away from the team. If they do something it’s because he believes it makes them a better football team and brings them together, no matter what it is. I’d let him decide what they do or don’t do or how they go about making their point. This coach allowing these players to express themselves is all I need to know to support this team doing what they want.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we know even one thing about Dabo...

Sep 9, 2020, 8:20 PM

The only thing our boys did on the field was fail to...

Sep 9, 2020, 7:33 PM

meet the goal they set for themselves. I can take a loss like man, shake hands and walk away knowing I'm a Clemson man who graduated against all odd being that I was 35 when I enrolled at Clemson, had five kids at the time and six when I graduated on Aug 6, 1988. I walked across that stage at Littlejohn and haven't regretted the journey since.

The only thing that bothered me was the kids on that field pouring out their hearts and exhausting their bodies only to walk away in sorrow.

I recommend you stop trolling before I share more and you find yourself in tears or worse, even liking me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am willing to bet

Sep 9, 2020, 7:36 PM

That Jesus himself could come down, cure Covid, pay off our mortgages, give everyone high 6 figure jobs, and someone on Tigernet would still be posting about the players or about the complainers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are the benefits of such a job...

Sep 9, 2020, 7:42 PM

Do I get a hot secretary?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So it is written......***

Sep 9, 2020, 7:44 PM

So I probably wouldn't be here complaining...

Sep 9, 2020, 7:46 PM

I'll be working late.

I guess I should proactively put "cure all heart conditions"

Sep 9, 2020, 7:49 PM

on the list of miracles for you then.

If you really want to make a statement for racial equality..

Sep 10, 2020, 7:46 AM

throw out 5.5 Offensive White players and 5.5 Offensive Black players.........then do the same thing on defense.

Sep 10, 2020, 9:17 AM

If I see anything not orange or white, I'm quitting. But, will still watch just to make sure I don't need to get really pissed off and quit again. I will have my IPTAY card and scissors handy as well as paper/card shredder if it really gets back. I'll have some misc things placed around the room that I can throw in a fit of rage. I'm watching on my old TV, so I can actually destroy it and not care. But if I do that, I'll move to another room to keep watching for any signs of political correctness. I have already prepared fan resignation emails to send to Dabo and Clements. I'm making a video protest tonight which will go public at any sign of liberal progressivism. Have all my Clemson gear in one place ready to light on fire.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic