Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bucknuts Butthurt LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,430

Bucknuts Butthurt LOL

Nov 25, 2020, 9:35 AM

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/college-sports/2020/11/118515/i-dont-begrudge-our-ranking-per-se-but-i-still-think-the-committee-is-corrupt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bucknuts Butthurt LOL

Nov 25, 2020, 9:42 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

When you have to rely on Indiana and Northwestern...

Nov 25, 2020, 9:45 AM

to prop-up your schedule, it's time to shut-up and just be happy anyone is even bothering to talk about you.

If the committee would grow a pair, O-Cry-O State would be out on their a$$es for only playing 6 games while everyone else if playing 10 to 12 games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Waaaaaaa! ?? Waaaaaaaaa! ??

Nov 25, 2020, 9:48 AM

Gotta love the O-fers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 10:57 AM

Say what you want, but we'd be making the same arguments if the roles were reversed. I for one would put Ohio State ahead of us at this point in the season. The only reasonable reason not to (imo) is due to number of games played.
As soon as they stop counting losses as losses, head to head stops mattering. At that point everything is subjective, and that's not how I want the playoff teams to be decided.

Injuries are part of the game, and if they want to give us credit for taking ND to 2 OTs with (literally) half of our starting lineup out or injured at some point throughout the game, then that is a reasonable argument. As much as I don't like them and their whiny fans/coach, I would still probably put them ahead of us for the simple fact that they are undefeated.

It will all work itself out in the end. Win out and we're in, but in the ACCCG, we do need to show the committee and all of college football that with a full roster, we are MUCH better than ND.

I'd venture to say most teams would lose to worse teams than ND if they were missing:
Starting QB Trevor Lawrence (backup DJU also banged up but played well enough to win)
Starting Offensive Guard Matt Bockhorst
Starting WR Frank Ladson
Starting WR Justin Ross

Co-Starter DE Justin Mascoll
Starting DT Bryan Bresee
Starting DT Tyler Davis
Starting LB Skalski
Starting LB Mike Jones Jr.
Starting CB Andrew Booth
Starting S Nolan Turner
Starting S Lannden Zanders

Key backup DE Justin Foster
Key backup DE Xavier Thomas (first half)

That is a lot of key components missing for our biggest game of the year, but still, injuries are part of the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 11:04 AM

They are going to get boat-raced this year, to think Dabo and crew didn't take notice of all the "we got screwed" chatter would be a mistake.

I can't wait to hang 50 on them this year.

Nov 25, 2020, 11:10 AM

Every year my OSU coworker rails Clemson about their schedule and I tell him constantly if the B1G wasn’t so over rated he wouldn’t be able to make that argument and point out stats like OSU in sub .500 in the post season and the B1G overall all time is sub .500 post season as well yet always ranked high. This season OSU opponents combined might not reach 10 wins and OSU won by 1 score. Hell it’s a really possibility they miss out undefeated if Clemson beats ND in a close on and UF beats Alabama in a close on they’d have multiple wins better than OSU’s and have played more games and have won in a better fashion that OSU did. I don’t think they get in in that scenario.

Nov 25, 2020, 11:10 AM

Every year my OSU coworker rails Clemson about their schedule and I tell him constantly if the B1G wasn’t so over rated he wouldn’t be able to make that argument and point out stats like OSU in sub .500 in the post season and the B1G overall all time is sub .500 post season as well yet always ranked high. This season OSU opponents combined might not reach 10 wins and OSU won by 1 score. Hell it’s a really possibility they miss out undefeated if Clemson beats ND in a close on and UF beats Alabama in a close on they’d have multiple wins better than OSU’s and have played more games and have won in a better fashion that OSU did. I don’t think they get in in that scenario.

Poor Babies

Nov 25, 2020, 11:22 AM

:( If they would stop moving/visiting our coast we poor south carolinians wouldn't have money to pay recruits and pay off refs and the playoff committee. I'd suggest they stay up in the ######## Midwest.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Poor Babies

Nov 25, 2020, 11:31 AM

If the "undefeated" moniker is the benchmark, then we should put all the "undefeated's" in the top of these rankings. That argument and rationale doesn't work, so don't play that card. OSU hasn't earned anything other than the right to cry and complain.

The jersey-wearing fighting nut necklace fans over at

Nov 25, 2020, 12:34 PM

eleven warriors one cup will never stop crying. If their craphole of a football program wants to be ranked ahead of us, then beat us. It's that simple. But yet, they never have and that won't change this year.

I see a lot of comments in that thread about how ND isn't that good while they talk about how IU would beat us. LOL, Indiana!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If you lived in a state that in it’s entirety resembled

Nov 25, 2020, 12:38 PM

Columbia, SC and your ideal vacation was in Myrtle Beach, you’d be butthurt too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,430
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic