Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe y'all TigerNet doctors should have been
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Maybe y'all TigerNet doctors should have been

Mar 12, 2020, 5:03 PM

Working on a cure for the COVID-19 instead of spending all your time shouting "Hoax and Media Frenzy" on the TNETS. You could have stopped it. And those in charge never would have had to make the tough, safe decision to cancel all sports and entertainment across the nation. Neh World.
Just saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how about you stop being an azzhole?

Mar 12, 2020, 5:04 PM

Nah

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how about you stop being an azzhole?

Mar 12, 2020, 5:55 PM

What would be the fun in that?

Let me get this scraight.

Mar 12, 2020, 5:55 PM [ in reply to how about you stop being an azzhole? ]

I'm calling out the whiners,(Not to be confused with those who have been using this mess as a Satire platform), who are complaining about sports being cancelled over what the World Health Organization calls a Pandemic. Yet I'm the Azzhole? Lol. Right on dude!

you probably respect the UN too?***

Mar 12, 2020, 6:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: how about you stop being an azzhole?

Mar 12, 2020, 6:07 PM [ in reply to how about you stop being an azzhole? ]

I'd settle for him not being a blathering idiot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aint as easy as it seems...***

Mar 12, 2020, 6:11 PM

If you don't think...

Mar 12, 2020, 5:09 PM

this think is being completely over-hyped by the media, you're kidding yourself.

It will be just like the vast majority of SC coastal hurricanes. Everyone will panic, go through a mass evacuation, and interrupt countless lives and businesses.

At the end of the day, it's generally no more severe than a Fat Albert fart after dinner at the local Chinese buffet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I agree. At this point in time it is a game of follow the

Mar 12, 2020, 5:21 PM

leader. No organization or company wants to look the unspeakable word.."uncaring".

Companies and organizations are much less worried about the Wuhang virus than they are about how they are perceived.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

They media only has two modes. Ignore and Hype.

Mar 12, 2020, 5:56 PM [ in reply to If you don't think... ]

They ignored it for a month. Now they're in the hype mode.

Re: If you don't think...

Mar 12, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to If you don't think... ]

Nailed it dood! TU for you!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See this is what I'm talking about.

Mar 12, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to If you don't think... ]

Why ain't you hunkered down in a lab somewhere, bruh? The WORLD needs you now more than TNET does!

Re: Maybe y'all TigerNet doctors should have been

Mar 12, 2020, 5:14 PM

Hillary would have stopped it. You know she would have. Just like every world leader not named Trump has done. Stopped it cold in it's tracks. Or if we were really lucky, Obama if he would have been granted a third term like he deserved. Then we would all be safe. And have baseball back again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 12, 2020, 5:37 PM

Hillary would have stopped it. You know she would have. Just like every world leader not named Trump has done. Stopped it cold in it's tracks. Or if we were really lucky, Obama if he would have been granted a third term like he deserved. Then we would all be safe. And have baseball back again.

Surely, you are joking. Hillary would F ‘ up a One House Paper Route!

Mar 12, 2020, 5:40 PM

It *is* a stupid media-induced panic in a age of "an overabundance of caution" combined with the hyper-litigious society. So many signs of this, like panic over "stranger danger"...

In 2009, we had the "pandemic" of the H1N1 swine flu. Remember that? Probably barely a blip in your life.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths. Estimates of 700 million–1.4 billion cases worldwide, and up to 575,400 people died from pandemic swine flu.

And H1N1 was the same virus that cause the Spanish Flu pandemic (but this was mutated) that killed 17M (or maybe as many as 50M) people.

Did we cancel the world because of it? No, we did not.

In the US, there's ~1500 known cases and ~40 deaths, with about 1/4 of those deaths from the same nursing home.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"like panic over "stranger danger"

Mar 12, 2020, 6:05 PM

and yet now here in our own backyard sex trafficking, abduction has increased. Or is that also blown out of preportion? Don't answer...

You had some good, laughable points until that. Man I wanted to give you the TU just for using hyper-litigious, but in the end. You just didn't know when to say when...

Mar 12, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe y'all TigerNet doctors should have been ]

You may recall during President Ford's term our scientists came up with a cure for which there was no known disease ..... I think it was something like the "swine flu" which never materialized ....... but we were ready!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus dood***

Mar 12, 2020, 6:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2020, 6:18 PM

maybe you should write a list of viruses that have been cured

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic